PDA

View Full Version : Collect anime related stuff

Havana
10-04-2004, 03:05 PM
Does anybody not only watch anime, but also collect, cards, stickers, books
anything, to show off that you're an anime fan?I have DvD's(which i've uploaded on my website), if you want to see all, i've also have Stickers, and other stuff uploaded to Anime Galleries.

http://www.animegalleries.net/category/30642

Meiyu_chan
10-17-2004, 08:15 PM
Me and my husband collect animes and manga. I have Eva figure and Escaflowne on my birthday. Its nice.

Vetus
10-17-2004, 08:57 PM
I collect manga books, but unfortunately I don't have enough money to buy some expensive-but-wonderful anime figures (well, I have also found some cheap Love Hina and Chobits figures, but they aren't so nice). They don't either sell posters from anime series except from Dragonball Z, Pokemon, Hamtaro, Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Spirited Away, Yu-Gi-Oh and Sailor Moon. As about the T-shirts, you can only easily find these stupit-in-fashion anime girls T-shirts! Generally, you can find only few anime products in Greece - I HATE THAT! - expect from the ultra-famous anime Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! Aaaaargh! When I catch a job, I'll buy ALL THE ANIME PRODUCTS FROM ANIME CASTLE!!! NYAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Fortunately, I have a cool Excel Saga poster from Newtype USA at the wall over my PC. Tomorrow I'll take a photograph too show it to you.

Shadowstarr
10-17-2004, 09:54 PM
i collect manga, keychains and posters

Kumi
10-18-2004, 02:53 PM
I buy Manga's, DVD's, Wallscrolls, Key chains, Shirts, and Clocks!!

escaflownemoon
10-18-2004, 03:43 PM
I own VCDs, DVDs of anime, one manga so far..Comic Party...I have wall posters and wall scrolls.

XxJBxX
10-18-2004, 10:00 PM
do DBZ and DBGT figures count?? cuz i have A LOT of those. and wut about Poke'mon?

Havana
10-18-2004, 10:26 PM
Anything as long as it's related to anime.:rolleyes:

Dysis
10-30-2004, 12:50 AM
I collect any anime stuff:)

[BlackDeath]
10-30-2004, 07:21 AM
I DO! I got DVDs, Manga's, Posters/Wall scrolls, Models, Books, Art Books, and artists portfolios, oh and comics too xD

Vetus
10-30-2004, 07:50 PM
Anime artists portfolios? Never heard that before!:eek: (How stupit of me... :oy: ) Fantastic!!!:D

[BlackDeath]
10-31-2004, 08:39 AM
Anime artists portfolios? Never heard that before!:eek: (How stupit of me... :oy: ) Fantastic!!!:D
Do you even know what a portfolio is? Let me enlighten you, a portfolio is a collectio and pieces on someones work, since i said artisits, it's basically a collection on their drawings

Vetus
10-31-2004, 09:33 AM
It seems I said it wrong :nono: : I mean, I know what is a portofolio (I'm at graphic design university, after all! :p ). I just haven't heard or seen before that portofolios of famous anime artists are sold at the wide market. I have seen artwork books of famous anime, of course...but not portofolios. So, can I buy them from any anime stuff store e.x. Anime Castle?

[BlackDeath]
11-01-2004, 05:13 AM
It seems I said it wrong :nono: : I mean, I know what is a portofolio (I'm at graphic design university, after all! :p ). I just haven't heard or seen before that portofolios of famous anime artists are sold at the wide market. I have seen artwork books of famous anime, of course...but not portofolios. So, can I buy them from any anime stuff store e.x. Anime Castle?#

Of course its not their original protfolios but copies, theres a series called "New Generation of Manga Artists" which are portfolios, i also have artbooks now that you mention it if i didn't say so already, you know of Masamune Shirow, what am i sayinf, you must know, well i got his intron depot books and there not cheap i tell you!

Vetus
11-03-2004, 06:24 AM
I know that they sell copies of their portofolios (it would be very stupit of them to sell the originals:p , trust me). As for the price: the good thing costs a lot. If the artist has a marvelous portofolio:awe: , I will not hesitate to spend my money on it. Btw...how much does they cost?

[BlackDeath]
11-04-2004, 10:55 AM
Well it all depends on your currecy, the ones i got cost around 50 which is about $90 US and i dunno if thats a good price for this sort of stuff as i don't know how these things are valued but i made an exception of Masamune Shirow's stuff xD

Chiki Girl
11-04-2004, 08:48 PM
Hm, well, besides the obvious manga and DVD, I also have 32 figurines (not including videogame ones) and I have a big obsession over collecting clothing type of mershendise (ie, a hat of a famous anime character) being I love cosplaying, and it's just cool to have some of that sort of stuff in you closet if you know what i'm saying. Also, I have a lot of anime plushies that I love to sleep with, my favourtie being my Ed from Cowboy Bebop one. And I only have two FLCl wallscrolls

[BlackDeath]
11-06-2004, 06:21 AM
I've never cosplayed before, i'd like to do it though, seem like fun xD

Chiki Girl
11-07-2004, 12:39 PM
I've never cosplayed before, i'd like to do it though, seem like fun xD
It is once the product is done. It's more complex when you do a fantasy character cause their outfit usually doesn't obey the laws of gravity. Also, it's pretty hard getting the right materials and sewing them together.

Gjallarhorn
11-07-2004, 01:22 PM
DVD:
Saiyuki 1-12 (full series)
Kino's Journey 1-4 (full series)
.hack//Legend of the Twilight 1-3 (full series)
Full Metal Panic 1-6
NOIR 1-4
Nurse Witch Komugi 1-2
SoulTaker 1
Gundam: Char's Counter Attack
Gundam 0083: Stardust memory 1
Gundam Wing Endless Waltz
Cowboy Bebop the Movie
Record of Lodoss War (Full series and OVA series)
PeaceMaker Kurogane 1
Inuyasha 1-2
Inuyasha the Movie: Affections touching Across Time
.hack//LIMINALITY 1-4 (full OVA)
VHS:
Yuyu Hakusho VHS 1 and Dark Tournament Saga
Manga:
GTO 1-20
Ranma 1/2 1-14
RaveMaster 1-11
Azumanga Daioh 1-2
FLCL 1-2
.hack//Legend of the Twilight 1-2
Full Metal Panic 1-5
Inuyasha 1-2
Gundam: Last Outpost 1-3(full series)
Getbackers 1-5
King of Bandit Jing 1-7 (full series)
King of Bandit Jing: Twilight Tales 1
Aquarian Age: Juvenile Orion 1-4
Gundam Wing Episode Zero
Gundam Wing Endless Waltz
Gundam Wing 1-3 (full series)
Gundam: Blue Destiny
Gundam 0079 1-2
Gundam Wing Blind Target
xxxHOLiC 1-3
Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle 1-2
Saiyuki 1-2
Comic Party 1-2
Immortal Rain 1-3
Naruto 1-4
Saikano 1
Wall Scrolls:
Naruto (Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi)
Evangelion (unit 01)

[BlackDeath]
11-08-2004, 06:38 AM
It is once the product is done. It's more complex when you do a fantasy character cause their outfit usually doesn't obey the laws of gravity. Also, it's pretty hard getting the right materials and sewing them together.

Well it all depends on what your going as, or should i say who your going as, As for Physics, i guess it is very challenging for some costumes, when i read that i laughed, twas funny xD

Hey DarkTwilight, i see you don't have the last vol of FMP on DVD, i have, i have xP, lol

inuyasha-sakura
11-09-2004, 12:17 AM
i collect mangas, dvds, anime magazines, posters and lots of other anime stuff i cud find!! ^_^

Shinigami Ichigo
11-09-2004, 02:32 AM
Do H-pics count? If not then its normal merchandise like t-shirts, and CD-ROMS full of burned anime.

[BlackDeath]
11-09-2004, 05:36 AM
H-Pics, lol - i guess so, i've been wanting to get ahold of some t-shirts or hoodies but it's hard for me to find the ones i want!

inu-chan
11-09-2004, 11:51 AM
i have dvds, manga, images, toys... i dont really have much stuff that i havent had to download as anime stuff isnt very easy to get here *pouts*

Shinigami Ichigo
11-09-2004, 03:54 PM
It is not that it is hard to get, its that it is hard to get a hold of QUALITY items. 90% of anime merchandise in America revolves around DBZ and Sailor Moon. It is very tough if your favorite anime is something like One Piece, Naruto, or Tenjou Tenge.

animeseishi
11-12-2004, 03:53 AM
i collect videos, mp3s, stickers, fanfics, lyrics, costumes......the sakura cards too....and post cards....

Shinigami Ichigo
11-12-2004, 11:01 AM
I love anime mp3's. It is the best music around.

YukoRancor
11-27-2004, 09:13 PM
Show us your bootiful collections. =O

Innotech
11-27-2004, 09:24 PM
Well, heres a list of the anime DVDs Ive got, which is growing at a frightening pace. I think Im addicted to this stuff ^^()

November 27, 2004

Complete Series/OVA's on DVD (not fansub)

Ah My goddess- Vol 1-2
Kino's Journey-Vol 1-4
Haibane Renmei- Vol 1-4
Noir-Vol 1-7
Ai Yori Aoshi-Vol 1-5
Cowboy Bebop Vol 1-6
Angelic Layer Vol 1-7
Galaxy angel- Vol 1-4
Nurse Witch Komugi- Vol 1-2
Saikano Vol 1-4
Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi Vol 1-3
Azumanga Daioh- Vol 1-6

Incomplete (DVD not fansub)

Inuyasha Vol 1-18 (2 seasons)
Excel Saga Vol 1-2
.Hack//Sign- Vol 1-2
Last Exile- Vol 1-6
Kaze No Yojimbo-Vol 1-3
Chobits -Vol 1-3
Love Hina Vol 1-2
Kiddy Grade Vol 1-7
Angel Tales Vol 1-3
R.O.D. TV-Vol 1-3
I My Me Strawberry eggs Vol 1
Mahoromatic: automatic Maiden Vol 1
Onegai Teacher Vol 1
Stratos 4 Vol 1-3
Comic Party Vol 1-2
Happy Lesson- Vol 1
Yukikaze Vol 1
Someday's Dreamers-Vol 1
Neon Genesis Evangelion platinum edition- Vol 1-3
Stellvia- Vol 1
Chrono Crusade- Vol 1-2
Paranoia Agent- Vol 1
Mezzo DSA- Vol 1
D.N. Angel- Vol 1
Gunsmith Cats OVA
Read Or Die OVA
Princess Mononoke
Millenium Actress
Spirited Away
Ah My goddess the movie

DVDs on order:

Kiddy Grade - Emerging Anew (DVD 8 of 8)
Last Exile -Sealed Mov (DVD 7 of 7)
R.O.D -The TV- - The Turning Point (DVD 4 of 4)
Chrono Crusade - VOl 3 of 7
Kaze No Yojimbo-Vol 4,5,6
Galaxy angel Zeta- Vol 1,2

Also I have a set of figurines that came with Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi and several pencilboards that came with animes.
I have a Millenium Actress movie poster, which I am very glad to have. Its a wonderful anime movie, and its a wonderful poster.

raven1491
11-28-2004, 01:54 AM
I sometimes start collecting stuff like books.

YukoRancor
11-28-2004, 03:53 PM
I have a large collection of those Capsule Gashapon toys...
-My neighbor bought me two version packs of Sailor Moon capsule toys from Japan.. =D
-I bought the whole .Hack//LoT +//enemy series along with some Dragon Ball capsule toys when I went to France..from these stellar little machines where you put in 2 euro coins and twist the knob. ^_^
-Various others accumulated over the years while at anime conventions and a nearby anime store in New York City..

Demon Hunter Dante
12-12-2004, 11:19 AM
I don't really collect to much stuff but i do have a couple of things!!!!!

yukina18
12-12-2004, 02:24 PM
i collect the series, movies, and the mangas

Orca
12-15-2004, 06:15 PM
i collect model kits for gundams [i bulid gundams] with help from diffrent pieaces from other gundams

crazyspike
12-15-2004, 06:56 PM
That's awsome

Inu-Yasha11
12-15-2004, 08:03 PM
same as everyone else

Jishu
02-08-2005, 10:38 PM
I don't really collect but I buy other anime stuff such as keychains, posters, stickers, postcards...etc. I was even able to cross stitch one anime. It was Kuwarba's sister. lol. I forgot her name though...hehehe.

MistaCloudStrife
02-09-2005, 02:15 AM
Yeah....

I collected cards but i've been so unlucky...

Nobody prolly even heaard of this... its called... "Ani-Mayhem"... yeah... got about 200+ bucks worth of those....

I also used to collect Pokemon cards... now they're just collecting dust in my closet... i had the complete set of the first season cards... then i just staopped... Gay cards... -_-

Umm.... I also collect CDs filled with anime... haha... who needs to buy them when you get them free?? Well of course if its good enough i'll buy the DVDs... But yeah... otherwise... nope. haha... XD

I have a few figures and keychains and pins as well...

Uhhhh... i have some wallscroll and posters... hmm... well i had to remove most of my anime ones to replace them with Cloud scrolls... Cloud rules by the way... I have a Naruto scroll up still.. =D I took down my Kenshinand Dragon Ball Z scroll... Too bad.

Ehhh... i think thats it... i guess. o.O

Ashminigun
02-13-2005, 10:13 AM
hmmm.. i have the habit of collecting anime mp3 (any of them as long as they are good to listen /suit my mood. i have the complete series of Mobile Police Patlabor (OAV, TV series and New Files OAV) in DVD and Patlabor 2 the Movie, DVD.. trying to complete it with Movie 1 and WXIII in DVD, just bought Trigun First Donat Album... future collection; try to upgrade my fansub to original collection like Trigun and NGE (In Platinum if i afford it); trying to buy Serial Experiments Lain, MS Gundam SEED Melody of Obilivion and Macross/Robotech series and Macross Zero in DV.. whoa.. that lot of money... try get a job first....

nivek5
02-13-2005, 10:20 PM
i collect wall scrolls, games, and other things i can find in store ^_^

Kogoro
02-26-2005, 03:58 PM
I get clothes as in what the people wear. and lots of other stuff

Holly Strife
04-11-2005, 07:09 PM
Oh I collect anything I can on Anime's I watch if I really enjoy watching them, Posters, books, DVD's, anything I can get my hands on really hehe. Even if the Anime wasn't the best and the characters were cute you'd find my buying things from it. I'm just weird like that I suppose. But collecting things is what's most fun about liking an anime you've watched.

Kurumirina
06-08-2005, 01:54 AM
I don`t really collect like in the hand but store pictures in the computer
does that count?

Ashminigun
06-08-2005, 11:46 AM
*joins in the frenzy again...

Update list:
*Gundam SEED Complete DVD set 1 - 10
*Gundam SEED Complete Best CD, OST [II] CD
*Gundam F-91 DVD ~ I don't know why I brought it at the first place, I think it's impulsive decision yet I got to tasted what Gundam in U.C. looks like
*Macross Zero Complete DVD

Future buys:
*complete the ULTIMATE Gundam SEED Collection (OST, Image song, Special DVD excluding its Single Release)
*get me hands on Macross OAVs or its series
*get me hands on Gundam SEED Destiny stuff (yet to be surface in M'sian shore)
*get me hands on Serial Experiments Lain
*get me hands on Appleseed or Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
*add some Gundam DVD in U.C. era

'nough said...

naiume
06-08-2005, 11:53 AM
i just collect pics and stuff...

Amazon_Goddess
06-09-2005, 09:26 AM
Mwahahaha!!! I own all 3 Yu Yu Hakusho dolls!!!! Yes!

I also have some video games, and some dvd's, but nuthin major ^^

Kira_luna
06-13-2005, 10:45 PM
i like getting tshirts, soundtracks, and hats

Volmar.00.Brasil
06-14-2005, 12:09 AM
It's like a avalanche! Keep your moving... or you will spend more than you can!

CuteStar
07-05-2005, 07:39 AM
I collect Naruto stuff.Like the headbands,purses,dvd's and lots more.I usually collect manga's too

Ashminigun
07-05-2005, 07:40 AM
*joins in the frenzy again...

UPDATE LIST:

*Gundam SEED OST [III] CD
*Gundam SEED Destiny DVD Vol.1 and 2
*Trigun Prefect Collection DVD

FUTURE BUYS:
*Complete GS Destiny DVD collection
*Complete Ultimate GS collection
*get me hands on SaiKano
*get me hands on Serial Experiments Lain
*get me hands on others Gundam alternative universes series

'nough said..

Bunny Tsuki
08-30-2005, 10:33 PM
Ok, well, if I were to sit here and list all the stuff that I have, it would take me almost a half an hour.

Most the stuff I own are from Sailor Moon, my all time fav anime. I have stuff from InuYasha, Trigun, and a whole sloo of other DVD's. Some of the DVD's I have matching manga.

So, yes, I'm am a moonie for one, and totally obsessed with anime!

Remie-chan
08-31-2005, 03:06 PM
Yea, I collect some things. Like manga(61), shirts(4), posters(13), and wallscrolls(3). Im going to buy the Mr. Kumagoro plushie soon. *pretty much happy...* And Im gonna try to get one of those anime figures as well...*a must have*
But I dont only collect anime...

xTakuyashi
09-02-2005, 09:59 PM
i collect inuyasha dolls, actual cards like from cardcaptors (51),sailor moon and dragon ballz posters,dragon ball z shirts and some pokemon shirts lols, inuyasha key chain, naruto head band, tenchi muyo key chains, mokona modoki dolls and backpack, kero beros plush toy, long ago-(pokemon cards, digimon cards, yugioh cards), how to draw manga books, love hina soundtrack, flcl soundtrack, inuyasha action figures, kilala big plush toy..and thats about it ^^;

-ERiC

Razor Clarence
10-27-2005, 12:39 AM
I read books but that's about it.

otaku_ayachan
10-27-2005, 12:57 AM
most of my collection is saiyuki,i have all saiyuki vcd(well,i can't afford to buy dvd),death note cosplay book.saiyuki card tarot,keychain,soundtrack and poster also

ToMo-sAn
10-28-2005, 05:52 AM
Heh.I collect anime toys..and pins..and shirts..and keychains.. ^_^;
I dont even use most of the stuff,it just sits there.

mokulen22
10-28-2005, 09:38 AM
I collect keychains, pins/buttons (I have so many cute ones!!) posters (I don't even post them on my wall they're rolled up under my bed), Plushies, Manga, and boxsets.

Faceless111
10-28-2005, 12:18 PM
I collected Pokemon cards... then I burned them...

buhbibutterfly
11-16-2005, 10:03 PM
i collect manga, wallscrolls, tvshirts, anime playing cards, anime trading cards, anime calenders, reg. greeting cards, dvd, keychains, posters, and some pics and some plushies ^^

Ashminigun
11-17-2005, 02:34 AM
*joins in the frenzy...

UPDATED LIST:

*Gundam SEED Destiny DVD vol. 3 and 4
*Gundam SEED OST [1]
*SaiKano Complete Series DVD
*Full Metal Panic! Complete Series DVD
*Char's Counterattack DVD

FUTURE BUYS:

*more Gundam series (esp. Original, Z Gundam)
*GSD Complete Best CD (can't wait)
*Full Metal Panic! ~ Fumoffu? DVD

'nough said...

Shiryuu
11-17-2005, 02:57 AM
Well obviously I have DVDs, how else would I watch anime other than fansubs. I also used to collect Pokemon and Yugioh cards, Gundam and Zoids Model Kits. Not anymore though.

samuriagent
01-06-2006, 03:26 PM
whatever i can.....which isnt much........freaking poor

Crimson Soul
01-06-2006, 06:36 PM
well i have tons of DVD's and a lot of manga's so i'm not counting those

i have 2 OST's from gundam seed and inuyasha
lots of posters, and a wallscroll
and 1 lacus figure

right now i'm going for some more posters, gundam seed destiny DVD's, gundam seed destiny figures (i want my black leather cagalli figure ><) and some more OST's
and as much gundam seed, and seed destiny stuff i can get my hands on at the moment

but those have to wait untill my next paycheck

kuroimisa
01-06-2006, 09:28 PM
I have a few original soundtracks, VCDS and a little Gundam model on my desk. I suppose I collect anime items :)

greenfalloutdude41
04-11-2006, 04:18 PM
I collect anime stuff. If viewtiful Joe is considered anime then dudes i have tons of collectables.

Misaki_San
05-01-2006, 07:14 PM
I have some related stuff. like keychains, stickers, pencils, ect.

Raine Dragon
05-01-2006, 09:10 PM
I collect cards, and dolls ^___^

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
05-01-2006, 09:42 PM
I collect anime dolls, books, action figures, dvds, cds, cards, pictures, keychains, clothes, plusies, pins... I think thats almost everything!!!!!
yep I would say that I am obsessed, ya know?

DarkSakuraEmpress
05-15-2006, 08:14 PM
I collect mangas and callenders and cosplaying outfits and items.and a few dvds and soundtracks.and any video games I can find.lol I've never typed so many ands in a message befor.

The Kid
05-15-2006, 08:18 PM
i collect posters, manga, complete anime collections, cosplay items, cards, and mags

DarkSakuraEmpress
05-17-2006, 06:20 PM
I think I have two posters one of Inuyasha and the team and one of Chii and Freya from Chobits together.

Music Fiend
05-18-2006, 03:14 PM
I mostly collect manga, DVDs, and trading cards. I don't have many DVDs, though. They can get pretty expensive, here in America.

Faust LOVER!!!!
05-19-2006, 02:38 PM
Manga:19 volumes of various manga's
DVDs: (at last count) around 40 or 45
Posters: 30
Wallscrolls: 1
Centerfolds:10
action figures: 7 or 8
plushes: 5
clothes: ALOT
messager bags: 2
Music: 7 anime CDs'
and i also have lots of: pins,keychains and trading cards.

That's just a random estmate (i'm not in my room)

INUANI
05-26-2006, 12:01 PM
i dont but would if i could

Flufflewuffle
12-29-2006, 11:09 AM
I have Japanese pez.
I have one peice and sgt.Frog sets along with Final Fantasy and DokoDemo
see http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/Shinichifangirl/Kayla%20XD/S7000046.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/Shinichifangirl/Kayla%20XD/S7000042.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/Shinichifangirl/Kayla%20XD/S7000043.jpg

rpgwiz99
01-01-2007, 02:09 AM
all i have is a bunch od DBZ stuff from when i was little but i cant find them dose that count?

k_PixZ
01-01-2007, 10:22 PM
yeah..I have clow-cards from cardcaptor sakura.. i have tons of DVDs..
its nice collecting these things..=]

Koshiro
01-02-2007, 10:16 AM
I collect the basics like DVD's, Shirts, Accessories, Figurines, etc. Pretty much everything except for VHS's.

BSSM619
01-26-2007, 08:58 AM
I have a few Sailor Moon sticker card

Fearow
01-26-2007, 09:38 PM
I've got cards, figures, posters, videos. I'm a Pokemon fan. Fearow's the best

Kaitou Jeanne
03-15-2007, 08:21 PM
I'm glad somebody stared this topic! I collect the dolls from my favorite anime series. I also collect the Japanese Sailormoon cards, key chains, Ribon and Nakayoshi magazines, furoku, telephone cards, and cels.

chob
03-17-2007, 06:46 AM
Stuff i collect:
Trading cards of all the DB seriesDB, DBZ, DBGT
Anime figures
Model kits of my fav mecha
Phone straps
Keyrings
Cosplay items (Naruto's Exile ninja's head band)
Pens with anime theme
Manga books
DVDs and VHS
Stickers
Printer made poster (did want to get a special edition 25th anniversary Gundam Poster back in 2004, huge regret there)

AnChan_Kawaii69
03-18-2007, 08:24 AM
i colect action figure from one piece...
yeah i really2 like one piece...
^_^

ThE_LoST_ShaDoW
04-03-2007, 08:39 PM
I had a bunch of mangas and t-shirts. The t-shirts got a little wore out so I don't really wear them anymore. I have an action figure of vegeta when he is supposed to be majin. He is supposed to be super saiyan but he has black hair. I guess its worth some money, I got it a long time ago when DBZ was pretty popular.

XxEnslavedNekoxX
05-31-2007, 08:55 PM
I collect so much anime stuff its not funny. I've got lots of various figures from the Bome figures to outlaw star, inuyasha, armitage, magical nyan nyan taruto, utawarerumono, eva, record of lodoss war: COTHK, Saiyuki, Burst Angel, Digi Charat, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the shell to name a few.

I also collect Plushes and UFO plushes from Japan thanks to Ebay including Menchi from Excel Saga, Kirara and Inuyasha as well as other little plushes, Ein from coyboy bebop, Ken-okie and Ryo-okie, Kao No Nai Tsuki (Moonlight Lady which is actually a hentai, plushes are cute though), Utawarerumono and others.

I've got a few artbooks of Vampire Hunter D, an Amano Arslan artbook, Newtype Arslan Artbook, Gundam Wing Artbook and others. I've got alot of Manga Graphic Novels as well as Manga comics from Sailor Moon to Eva to BAttle Angel to Nausicaa.

In truth my most expensive items I've bought where the Heroic Legend Of Arslan OST Vol 1 and 2, I paid 60 dollars a piece for them. ^^0 I've also got a few cels I bought of Ebay for cheap including Miruru from Tenshi Ni Narumon, Yayoi as a child from the anime Nightwalker, Lipumira from the anime MAPS, and a cel of Maria from the hentai Words Worth. I've got lots of box's and a couple lunch box's as well as stickers and cards. (mostly pokemon but I almost have the entire Sailor Moon TCG of sets 1 and 2). I might post up pictures of all my stuff when I actually take the time to take pictures of them ^^00

Ah Ebay..my best friend. ^^

Triela Hilsher
05-31-2007, 09:26 PM
I 'm only a watcher but I do have a friend that is completely devoted to this stuff, I mean books, movies, scantly clad scale models, posters, & even clothing. He's got it all. I'll send him a link to your site.