PDA

View Full Version : Um.. A face lift?

The Enigmatic Noir
08-16-2004, 07:39 PM
...so I was just wondering and after talking to Wizard for a bit about the layout of the anime gallery forums if there could be a new skin or something made? I hope I don't come off as being an A-Hole but yeah.. ...I have a lot of free time for internet related projects for the time being and wouldn't mind working on a face lift for the forums. ::Laughs:: So, how about it?

*feeling like I left some important details outta' this thread* Yeah.. um.. mods / admins what doy ou think?

Princess Minako
08-17-2004, 08:03 AM
the front page of animegalleries.net is totally coded by Igor. Its not that easy to just "come up with a new layout". You have a lot of constrictions and things you have to include. We work with the banner ad companys about what they want the layout to be like and what it has to fit for them, and we need something that works with the way we want to lay out the image gallery. Plus have a color theme that goes with psychological colors, and matches perfectly with the bbs format. Its not that easy.

The Goddess has Spoken

The Enigmatic Noir
08-18-2004, 10:40 AM
You know that is quite alright. The thing is, I never said it was simple to make a new layout. I know creating forum skins is nearly a daunting task but I had lots of time reserved for something of this magnitude. ..but yeah, I was just offerin' to help out since pretty much every other helpful task seems to be taken or fulfilled already.

Daenerys
08-23-2004, 11:22 PM
I've tried convincing him to make multiple skins for AG.com so many times...

It's hopeless, he'll change them when he's bored with them ^^

Princess Minako
08-24-2004, 09:43 AM
That guy puts 5 + hours into a layout for one of these sites, making multiple layouts would take more time than he has. Esp since Kaitou works, runs all three of the sites, and has neoservers atop that. That is just impossible. The boy would have no time to sleep or eat.

The Goddess has Spoken

Sophonax
08-24-2004, 10:48 AM
If you want me to, I can make a few layouts..
I think I have some anime forum layouts here somewhere.. o.o;
Or I could make new ones..

Daenerys
09-30-2004, 10:40 PM
I've suggested that too, but Kaitou would still have to spend hours coding the layouts.