PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Gundam Series?

Anime_Overload
09-11-2004, 07:45 PM
Out of all the Gundum series out there I like the Origanl Mobile Suit Gundum series the mosts followed by 8th MS team and Gundum wing.

Nullpunkt
09-12-2004, 03:07 PM
I like 08th MST, but my favorite is Gundam Wing. I also like 0080.

Now, as far as movies go, Endless Waltz is the greatest.

Leo Seta
09-12-2004, 04:10 PM
Gundam Wing... easily. Just because it was one of the first animes I saw and it was generally wicked.

DarkGundamPilot
09-12-2004, 06:48 PM
I think the best Gundam series is MF G-Gundam because it was my first Gundam series. I would have to agree that the best Gundam movie is Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz.

Sega saturn x
09-12-2004, 08:38 PM
Wing but it had lousy character development.

Pacifica
09-12-2004, 09:24 PM
wing and seed

Anime_Overload
09-12-2004, 10:30 PM
Char's counter attck was a very good movie. Endless waltz I didn't like all that much in that Wing 0's double buster rifle wasn't as powerful al the one from the series.

G-gundum was a very interesting variation of a gundum series, but i liked it because it was like combining a mecha series with mortal combat.

Gundum seed i would have to say was a pretty decint series up until the last 2 episodes. They kiil off to many of the main and sub main characters. Especially Fray who is killed without cause by Raw Ra Curse right in frount of Kira's eyes. OOps spoiler. I have seen all 50 episodes of Seed in the japanese version, which is alot better that the dubbed version.

I haven't seen zeta or double zeta gundum because i didn't have cable ot satillite at the time it was shown.

0080 and 0081 were pretty good gundum series also.

But i will still have to say that the Origanl Mobile Suit gundum is still the best one i have seen yet.

Thalan
09-13-2004, 03:49 AM
Personally I think it's Gundam SEED though I haven't watched more than Gundam SEED and 8th MS team so my opinion doesn't count much.But I'm trying to find some of the older Gundam series and watch them.

chibi_diane
09-14-2004, 08:42 PM
I think they are all good, but my favorite?.....hmm..... I can't decide over Gundam Wing and Gundam Seed. They are both good too.