PDA

View Full Version : I logged on for the first time today since junior high

BaconBits
03-17-2021, 04:44 PM
Can't guarantee I'll stay here, I'm not that big into anime anymore (nothing against it, just don't watch much of anything anymore x.x)

Happy Saint Paddy's day!

sirius707
03-17-2021, 05:46 PM
welcome back

BaconBits
03-17-2021, 06:13 PM
I was admittedly shocked when I saw this forum was still up and running. Every other forum I use to visit is long gone

Digimon_Sommelier
03-17-2021, 06:48 PM
Welcome Back!! To the Greatest Anime Forum In This World: AF!!

Have tons of fun post-return and be well!!

CapnJack
03-17-2021, 09:18 PM
I was admittedly shocked when I saw this forum was still up and running. Every other forum I use to visit is long gone

Wow, so even though AF has slowed way down and seldomly become a ghost town, it still survived longer than the other forums?

AF "IS" the greatest forum for anime after all. :laugh:

Welcome back; even if it may be for a limited time. Maybe you'll re-find your love for anime again here.

BaconBits
03-17-2021, 09:34 PM
Wow, so even though AF has slowed way down and seldomly become a ghost town, it still survived longer than the other forums?

AF "IS" the greatest forum for anime after all. :laugh:

Welcome back; even if it may be for a limited time. Maybe you'll re-find your love for anime again here.

I'm an artist and musician so a lot of free time is dedicated to that. I'm an anime watcher but not an anime fan. It's funny, I was talking to my girlfriend about this; when I was in junior high/high school you either like anime or you didn't. You were either a weeb or had no interests. Now it's acceptable for anyone to watch anime, and to have their own favorite anime.

Also, I'd like to brag that I have a Steins;Gate banner that I have above my CD collection (and I own that series on bluray <3)

Digimon_Sommelier
03-19-2021, 11:18 PM
Thanks for returning. Good to see that members from AnimeForum's major heyday (thus far) visit once in a while. :)

ParaParaJMo
03-21-2021, 03:37 AM
I've been posting here on and off for the last twenty years. Believe me, I'm surprised this place is still around.