PDA

View Full Version : Sword Art Online Returns

PictureGuy
01-19-2020, 10:10 AM
This is a bit late, but Sword Art On-Line: Alicization returned to Cartoon Network's Toonami last night.

One question: At the end of the previous season, didn't Asuna join Kirito? I seem to remember her showing up at the very end of the final episode.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Checking on YouTube, the answer is yes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oIN21NmupY

So where is Asuna?

Takatofan1986
01-19-2020, 10:17 AM
I keep meaning to watch this anime. I really should.

PictureGuy
01-19-2020, 05:07 PM

Yeah, you've got a lot of catching up to do!

Digimon_Sommelier
01-19-2020, 05:18 PM

Hi!! Off-topic, and I'm sorry, but excited about the Digimon Adventure TV series coming in April 2020? PM me. :)

Immoral
01-19-2020, 09:07 PM
Asuna does show up at some point. I wasn't that into this season, but it got better.

PictureGuy
01-19-2020, 10:06 PM
Hi!! Off-topic, and I'm sorry, but excited about the Digimon Adventure TV series coming in April 2020? PM me. :)

I'm not into Digimon.

Asuna does show up at some point. I wasn't that into this season, but it got better.

I figured she does. I do wonder what happened to her. It would have been great if she would have shown up when Alice was snuggling up to Kirito in bed. Sure Kirito has no idea what is going on around him, but that would not make any difference to Asuna, would it?

PictureGuy
01-27-2020, 06:22 PM
In this past weekend's episode, Asuna is in the real world. But at the end of season one, she had just entered the virtual world. WTF? Have they edited out continuity?