PDA

View Full Version : What do you hate Evangelion?

Ahmeto Fihhhters
03-28-2019, 04:17 AM
I hate the NGE because was never aired in Turkey. Which is others hate NGE because was never aired in Turkey?

DOOM!
03-28-2019, 07:25 AM
Why don't you just watch it on the interenet?
I think it's never been aired due to religious issues or something. I don't hate NGE, i just don't like it anymore. It's got two reboots and it just morphs the story into oblivion..

Ahmeto Fihhhters
03-28-2019, 08:28 AM
Why don't you just watch it on the interenet?
I think it's never been aired due to religious issues or something. I don't hate NGE, i just don't like it anymore. It's got two reboots and it just morphs the story into oblivion..

Hey Iranian!
1. I hate this anime because was never aired in one of Turkey's tv channels such as trt atv, show tv etc.
2. Anti-Turkizm Anime
3. Frame Fasting rather than "innocent" Sailor Moon and Magic Knight Rayearth. I love the Sailor Moon and Magic Knight Rayearth but not NGE one! **** NGE! Indonesia aired, But not Turkey One! ****!
4. Also never aired in iran, i am very turkish!

Due to this, Please hate it NGE?:mad:

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Damn. Evangelion is islamic as not, damn you hideaki anno, is anti-islamic bastard! Evangelion is suitable for all religions, will be aired in Turkey? Not so religious issues! THIS ANIME IS A**!

Kaitou Ace
03-28-2019, 11:21 AM
But isn't it up to the channels in the country to bring the anime over? Eva/Gainax/Anno had nothing to do with deciding not to air it in Turkey, companies in Turkey are the ones who didn't bring it over, so I am not sure how the anime or its producers would be to blame.

Ahmeto Fihhhters
03-30-2019, 06:05 AM
But isn't it up to the channels in the country to bring the anime over? Eva/Gainax/Anno had nothing to do with deciding not to air it in Turkey, companies in Turkey are the ones who didn't bring it over, so I am not sure how the anime or its producers would be to blame.

Yes. Such as ATV, TRT 1 don't bring up the f***in' Evangelion. I can't believe was never dubbed in Turkish and never aired in Turkey.

Clayton_n
04-08-2019, 03:17 PM
It;'s a horribly depressing show that drove even its maker mad. That being said, I do like parodies of it.

http://miotd.com/images/20111201.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyBSXNf21HM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPQf-15mhig

Kumagawa
04-15-2019, 09:36 PM
Wasn't Pokemon banned in Turkey because some kids jumped off a balcony there thinking they were Pidgeot? I remember reading an article like that and laughing my head off.

Ahmeto Fihhhters
04-17-2019, 03:42 AM
(NES Zelda 1's Link shows your killing of all NGE characters.)

Kaitou Ace, i live Turkey, but the TRT 1, ATV, Show TV was never Neon Genesis f***ing Evangelion. I see Evangelion in Turkish or i hate it!

Kaitou Ace
04-17-2019, 02:18 PM
I watched a lot of shows that were never translated to English or brought to the US, so you're not really making any sense.

Ahmeto Fihhhters
04-17-2019, 06:48 PM
New Yorker, those animes were never exported. Which is your f***ing animes were never translated in english or not in usa, Such as my favorites one (i live in Turkey) such as CAPTAIN TSUBASA?

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

Captain Tsubasa isn't a f***ing anime, good anime!

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

No i can't want it a videos & images with eva characters as well as i hate NGE anime. I hate keyframes on anime because erects my penis. I saw:
TRT 1 was Never Evangelion
ATV was never Evangelion
Show TV was never Evangelion
Star TV was never Evangelion (i live in Ankara, Turkey, i repeat: i see this characters speaking in turkish or hate it!)

these channels were never evangelion! Go ahead as a animes or turkish dramas were aired in turkish television instead of NGE to get minced oaths instead!

(Saying for Clayton_n)

PRIZE: EUROPEAN NES CONSOLE & A EUROPEAN GAME. HA HA HA HA HA!:mad:

Ahmeto Fihhhters
04-18-2019, 04:59 AM
TRT 1 was Never NGE anime.
ATV was Never NGE anime.
Show TV was Never NGE anime.
Star TV was never NGE anime.
Kanal D was never NGE anime.

(i repeat, i live in Ankara, Turkey). Despite never aired in Turkish television this, NGE frames leads penis erection.

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

ATV was Never NGE anime.

(i repeat, i live in Ankara, Turkey). Despite never aired in Turkish television this, NGE frames leads penis erection.

https://i.postimg.cc/76FhxmH6/F-the-Evangelion.png

Ben Türküm (translation: I am Turkish!)

Ahmeto Fihhhters
04-18-2019, 07:55 PM
ATV was Never NGE anime.

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

ATV was Never NGE anime.

https://i.postimg.cc/76FhxmH6/F-the-Evangelion.png

Ben Türküm (translation: I am Turkish!)

Please About it!

Immoral
04-19-2019, 09:44 AM
I hate keyframes on anime because erects my penis.

Despite never aired in Turkish television this, NGE frames leads penis erection.

LOL, what? Was this really necessary?

Ahmeto Fihhhters
04-19-2019, 11:44 AM
LOL, what? Was this really necessary?

Yes. But the NGE anime scenes made me as an a "PILLOW F****" with p***s because was never aired in Turkey. NGE was aired in Russia, "PILLOW F****" with p***s was impossible! Saint F****** Tail Made Me Pillow f***ing in Turkey, But Italy does not made me the torture because as dubbed as "lisa e f***ere seya!"