PDA

View Full Version : Best Anime Forums!

Digimon_Sommelier
12-13-2017, 05:38 PM
In my opinion, AF is the greatest anime forum in this world!! But what's your take?!

Q: Which anime forums are the best?!

PictureGuy
12-13-2017, 06:04 PM
I can tell you which ones suck.

Anime Nation has too many posters, including moderators, who are totally anal.

The Adult Swim site has way more posters than this site. But AS moderators like to f-ck with your postings. I was doing some fan fic at the time, mostly imagining anime characters as they would be real life actors. I got a good response from people, but from time to time the moderators would put up filters so that common words would be replaced by other words. It was annoying. The last straw was when a moderator posted a comment when I was in the middle of a multi-episode story. He said he really like what I was writing and could not wait for the next chapter -- and then he blocked me from accessing that thread. Very funny. Well, f-you Adult Swim. I left and never went back.

Digimon_Sommelier
12-13-2017, 10:22 PM
I use to go to OtakuCenter, but that was a good age ago.

Anime Galaxy was a great anime forum too. I've not been back, since it looks like it was shut down.

Blackmagezero
12-13-2017, 10:50 PM
This is the only forum I have ever been a part of. So I would have to say this one is the best.

Digimon_Sommelier
12-14-2017, 12:35 PM
This is the only forum I have ever been a part of. So I would have to say this one is the best.

You rock, blackmage!!

Anime Forum
12-21-2017, 08:30 PM
Myanimelist. Since I moderate its discord and got to know the moderators more, I grew to respect the site that much more. AF used to be good and I said a lot of things in 2015, but the 2017-2018 version of this site makes me sick. Not because of the activity, but I feel like its regressing back to "its the best forum" mindset.

Trust me, its not the best but it doesn't need to not be respectable too. AF was once respectable and I'd hate to see it lose that too. Lets go back in time and just enjoy it for what it is!

Clayton_n
02-13-2018, 05:42 PM
http://kpslashhaven.net/index.php is pretty good.