PDA

View Full Version : Any Trophy Whores?

Steven21088
05-13-2017, 07:03 AM
Any trophy whores out there? I like to try and platinum as many ps3/ps4 games as I can (manly the ones I like) and I need some boosting partners. Would anyone on this lovely site be interested?

FluffyDango
05-15-2017, 08:24 PM
I play a lot of games, so my trophy whore level is high because of that :P
Level 19
3627 trophies
11 platinum. Will go for the platinum in Life is Strange eventually. Only have the photos in ep 5 left.
133 gold, 576 silver and 2907 bronze.
Latest platinum was in Horizon Zero Dawn. Easy one.
If I wasn't bored with the game, I'd get the plat in No Man's Sky. Have 71% of them.
Fastest plat I got was in Sleeping Dogs

Steven21088
05-16-2017, 04:18 AM
I play a lot of games, so my trophy whore level is high because of that :P
Level 19
3627 trophies
11 platinum. Will go for the platinum in Life is Strange eventually. Only have the photos in ep 5 left.
133 gold, 576 silver and 2907 bronze.
Latest platinum was in Horizon Zero Dawn. Easy one.
If I wasn't bored with the game, I'd get the plat in No Man's Sky. Have 71% of them.
Fastest plat I got was in Sleeping Dogs

That's pretty good dude. I think I'm on 29 platinums one of the games I'm playing is Sleeping Dogs, I really like that game. I'm surprised it hasn't gotten a sequel yet. My problem is that it many of my friends have a PS4 and if they do they really couldn't care less about trophies. So when it comes to getting the online or co op ones I always fall short.

Kaleohano
05-16-2017, 10:39 PM
I am a whore for trophies. However, the trophies I seek do not reside in video games.

Immoral
05-18-2017, 02:30 AM
When I played on xbox I was an achievement hunter. Had to get every last one. After switching to PS3/4 I have really slacked off. I usually get bored of a game before I platinum it or just can't be bothered to go through another playthrough to get the last few I need. I'm only at level 14. 5 platinum, 62 gold, 345 silver, and 1539 bronze.

FluffyDango
05-21-2017, 02:41 PM
That's pretty good dude. I think I'm on 29 platinums one of the games I'm playing is Sleeping Dogs, I really like that game. I'm surprised it hasn't gotten a sequel yet. My problem is that it many of my friends have a PS4 and if they do they really couldn't care less about trophies. So when it comes to getting the online or co op ones I always fall short.

I doubt it'll ever get a sequel. If I remember correctly, it ended without any loose ends. Though of course, they could make a new story, set in the same world.

Blackmagezero
08-16-2017, 11:35 AM
I only have one platinum trophy in horizon zero dawn and im proud of that trophie

FluffyDangoo
10-03-2022, 03:02 AM
8645786456Want to check my trophies in Chrome, but can't find any site where I can access my profile.
I logged into Playstation.com but can't find anywhere to check my trophies.
PSNtrophies tells me that my psn account is private, and so no trophies can be displayed.

Most of the trophies I've gotten since my last post above here have been bronze.
I'm very close to getting platinum in Skyrim. Just need 3 more levels.

Found it via the PlayStation app.

So I've gotten the platinum trophy in all 3 mass effect remasters. Even the first game which I thought would be the hardest one.
Me3 was hardest on insanity.