PDA

View Full Version : King of bandit: jing

Tears of Moonlight
12-20-2002, 07:56 AM
Anyone ever heard of King of bandit Jing?

I’ve got manga’s no 1 till 5 and I’m looking for some pictures/art of this great manga, or site recommendations. I’ve found few site dedicated to this manga, and the few I found were all in Japanese, a language which I can’t read/understand. In case the title of this manga doesn’t sound familiar, here’s a picture featuring Jing (the leading character of this manga) which you maybe will recognize. Many thanks in advance. Â*

TearsBefore any edits, Post was:
Anyone ever hear of King of bandit Jing?

I’ve got manga’s no 1 till 5 and I’m looking for some pictures/art of this great manga, or site recommendations. I’ve found few site dedicated to this manga, and the few I found were all in Japanese, a language which I can’t read/understand. In case the title of this manga doesn’t sound familiar, here’s a picture featuring Jing (the leading character of this manga) which you maybe will recognize. Many thanks in advance.  

TearsAfter Edit by: Tears of Moonlight on Dec. 23 2002,11:47 am, Post is:
Anyone ever heard of King of bandit Jing?

I’ve got manga’s no 1 till 5 and I’m looking for some pictures/art of this great manga, or site recommendations. I’ve found few site dedicated to this manga, and the few I found were all in Japanese, a language which I can’t read/understand. In case the title of this manga doesn’t sound familiar, here’s a picture featuring Jing (the leading character of this manga) which you maybe will recognize. Many thanks in advance. Â*

Tears

mrcharmander
01-05-2003, 04:55 PM
I want to see/read this series... just a question, how many manga volumes are there total, if you know. o.o? And I have no luck finding images - I was looking for some myself the other day.