PDA

View Full Version : All the stuff

Eternal_Sailor_Chibi_Moon
01-11-2003, 04:00 PM
What are your fav mangas? I've only just got into that, so i like Magic Knight: Rayearth, Battle Angel Alita, Cardcaptor Sakura, and Sailor Moon.

Tears of Moonlight
01-13-2003, 03:28 PM
My favourites (They are both awesomely drawn, don't make me choose.) :

* King of bandit: Jing
* DN Angel

Yuffie Darkblade
01-13-2003, 06:35 PM
Ack&#33;&#33; I forgot CHobits&#33;&#33; >.< How could I forget Chobits?&#33; *screams*

mrcharmander
01-14-2003, 05:58 PM
I wanna read King of Bandit Jing and DN Angel. They both look so goooddddd&#33; *will look for those two*

Tears of Moonlight
01-15-2003, 09:16 AM
I know&#33; They’re so pretty drawn. I can’t choose between either one of them. *Swoons over Dark Mousy* The sad thing is, DN Angel is very hard to find. Kind of Bandit: no problem, but DN Angel? Don&#39;t get me started. I have found one little Japanese mangabook about it so far. One. And I can’t even read Japanese >_>Those meany meany importers just won’t import them&#33;Before any edits, Post was:
I know&#33; They’re so pretty drawn. I can’t choose between either one of them. *Swoons over Dark Mousy* The sad thing is, I can’t find any Manga’s from DN Angel here in Europe&#33;&#33; Those meany meany importers won’t import them&#33;After Edit by: Tears of Moonlight on Jan. 15 2003,09:21 am, Post is:
I know&#33; They’re so pretty drawn. I can’t choose between either one of them. *Swoons over Dark Mousy* The sad thing is, DN Angel is very hard to find. Kind of Bandit: no problem, but DN Angel? Don&#39;t get me started. I have found one little Japanese mangabook about it so far. One. And I can’t even read Japanese >_>Those meany meany importers just won’t import them&#33;

Dan
01-17-2003, 04:26 PM
Eh, I have recently started collecting manga since I got my own room .. but yet can&#39;t spend so much on them ^_^; Also I&#39;ve gotten to read ones I&#39;ve borrowed from friends

But the titles I&#39;ve been reading lately are:
Chobits (1-2 so far)
Kodocha (1)
Love Hina (1)

By far Chobits is my favorite so far ^_^;

mrcharmander
01-19-2003, 03:54 PM
Lol, I can find DN Angel lots of places - but King of Bandit Jing very few. (This goes for online, that is. My anime store IRL is ebillll.)