PDA

View Full Version : Peach Girl

Oriana
07-28-2003, 09:40 PM
^_^ Kiley all the way!  

Hullo, by the way.

Fixxi
08-07-2003, 03:23 AM
i'm Toji all the way! Toji's just a victim from way beginning. plus they liked each other for so long and so right for each other. kiley is lovely too but the fact that Toji's Momo's sweetheart, i'd have to say Toji!! i miss peach girl. volume 12 was the last one i've seen. what's that volume in English version? They changed volume to 1, change of Heart or something like that on original volume 6, i think..so i'm vury confused.. dunno which one's the last one i saw..

anyway kiley rule! more fun and cool. but Toji's a sweetheart..

Lady Dark
08-09-2003, 02:58 AM
Peach girl is sooooo romantic *twinkle* but I stopped reading it cuz of this ONE stupid black short haired girl that pretends to be Momos best friend. Some friend! GRRRRRR hope she dies!!! *stabs that short haired girl*

Weetzie Bat
08-09-2003, 08:51 AM
I yelled at my third volume of Changes of the Heart because it didn't have any more pages. >.>;; I don't know why, but I nearly cried a number of times in that volume.

But anyway! I love Kiley, so he's a keeper. ^^;

I mean, Toji is a character that I really like, but I just like the story better in Changes of the Heart.

Fixxi
08-09-2003, 02:36 PM
but kiley doesn't like momo that much!! or doesn't LOVE momo! he loves the school nurse! and poor toji still loves momo!! ugh.. what a love triangle.. sad..sad..

P.S: if the U.S version Peach Girls hadn't reached that volume i'm talking about, where they all find out about relationship with kiley, the school nurse, and kiley's brother, please notice me, i'll edit this whole thing..

Weetzie Bat
08-09-2003, 03:30 PM
That volume just hit the shelves, I believe.

You can tell that Kiley does love Momo, and cares for her deeply, but he also has some other feelings to translate and sort out before he can honestly give her his love.

Fixxi
08-09-2003, 05:06 PM
yes, yes..

another question: if threre aren't gon' be new characters anymore, how do you think the love triangle should end? who should ends up with whom?

here's my thought:
momo & toji
sae & the actor
the school nurse & the brother
kiley & ...uh-oh..

there's an extra guy here..anyways, what do you think?

Weetzie Bat
08-09-2003, 05:33 PM
I'd say Momo and Toji, the Nurse and Kiley, and Sae go...rot somewhere. With Ryo or whatever his name is.

Momo
08-26-2003, 02:16 AM
[color=blue]Woohoo... I completely agree with ya Weetzie Bat. Sae and Ryo deserve each other!
But it's gotta be Kiley and Momo!
Oh, and until the next book comes out I choose to believe that Kiley really does love Momo and she's wrong about what Kiley said she's 'right' about. (and if that doesn't make sense, go read change of heart 3)
I really did like Toji at first, but when he chose to kiss Sae I lost it. Sorry, but you just don't do that to the person you love... and above all.. you don't try to make decisions for a relationship by yourself...
M'kay, I'm gonna stop there... I know it's only a story but I just get so worked up about it... I can't help it ^_^