PDA

View Full Version : Akuma de sotto

Ariumi Ketsyuki
05-10-2002, 10:37 AM
I recently bought this manga called Akuma de Sourou, meaning "The devil does exist." It's kind of like Marmalade Boy gone punk! All the characters in it are dressed like punks, so they guys are SOOOO cute! The reason it's like Marmalade Boy, because the girl, Kayono, likes her step-brother, Takeru. Takeru is so cute! In my opinion, he looks like Gackt! *Super-nudges Agrias!* You guys should check this out if you haven't already because it's really good.

Also! Although you can only get it in Japanese, I am translating it. So, if you do get a chance to buy it, and can't read Japanese (or understand Japanese for that matter) you can get translations from me!

Yes, I was wrong. I read it wrong. It's Akuma de Sourou. Silly me. X__xBefore any edits, Post was:
I recently bought this manga called Akuma de Sotto, meaning "The devil does exist." It's kind of like Marmalade Boy gone punk! All the characters in it are dressed like punks, so they guys are SOOOO cute! The reason it's like Marmalade Boy, because the girl, Kayono, likes her step-brother, Takeru. Takeru is so cute! In my opinion, he looks like Gackt! *Super-nudges Agrias!* You guys should check this out if you haven't already because it's really good.

Also! Although you can only get it in Japanese, I am translating it. So, if you do get a chance to buy it, and can't read Japanese (or understand Japanese for that matter) you can get translations from me!After Edit by: Video Girl Ai on May 13 2002,08:06 am, Post is:
I recently bought this manga called Akuma de Sourou, meaning "The devil does exist." It's kind of like Marmalade Boy gone punk! All the characters in it are dressed like punks, so they guys are SOOOO cute! The reason it's like Marmalade Boy, because the girl, Kayono, likes her step-brother, Takeru. Takeru is so cute! In my opinion, he looks like Gackt! *Super-nudges Agrias!* You guys should check this out if you haven't already because it's really good.

Also! Although you can only get it in Japanese, I am translating it. So, if you do get a chance to buy it, and can't read Japanese (or understand Japanese for that matter) you can get translations from me!

Yes, I was wrong. I read it wrong. It's Akuma de Sourou. Silly me. X__x