PDA

View Full Version : Vote For Your Favorite Anime Ending Songs!!

UchuCazador
10-14-2016, 05:07 PM
Hi Everyone, after the success of the Anime Opening Voting (With Over 400 votes - and the top 200 video already over 50,000 views) It was requested I do the same for endings. So I am running a vote on YouTube to find the top 100 Anime Endings of all time!!

All of the rules for Voting and Information are explained in the voting video, but I will briefly explain the rules here so you have an idea about whether you would like to vote before watching the video.

- Everybody who votes, votes for their favorite 5 Endings, ranking them from 1st - 5th. The endings score points, 5 for 1st, 4 for 2nd, down to 1 for 5th.

- Each vote must only contain 1 Ending per anime.

- Voting Closes 10th November 2016.

- The Top 100 video will only contain the 2 highest ranked Endings from each Anime, so for instance even if the 3rd highest ranked Naruto Ending is safely in the top 100, it will not make it into the video.

- I will make the full List of the Points and Positions available after the Top 100 video has been uploaded to YouTube.

- To vote you just simply comment on the video. However for those of you without YouTube/Google+ Accounts, you can vote by Commenting in this thread, but make sure you watch the voting video first to make sure your Vote is posted in the correct way.

Here is my vote as an example of how to vote:
1st: Ao no Exorcist - Take off
2nd: Gintama' - Samurai Heart
3rd: Guilty Crown - Departures ~Anata ni Okuru Ai no Uta~
4th: Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu - Hare Hare Yukai
5th: Fate/Zero - MEMORIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MkWYCrnR2U

If you have any questions, just ask me here. Have fun voting!

PictureGuy
10-15-2016, 06:32 PM
Do I need to watch all 100?

Clayton_n
10-15-2016, 06:33 PM
You do realize that to vote we need options... possibly a poll... right?

UchuCazador
10-17-2016, 01:47 AM
Do I need to watch all 100?

The final video will contain the top 100 endings from the voting. For voting you just simply pick your favorite 5 (ranked 1st to 5th). You can vote for any 5 endings from any anime, just making sure it is only 1 Ending per anime in your top 5.

You do realize that to vote we need options... possibly a poll... right?

The options are every ending in existence, so you can vote for which ever 5 you want. If you want some inspiration for more endings you can look at other peoples votes.

Clayton_n
10-18-2016, 01:29 PM
So really there's no way to vote...

UchuCazador
10-18-2016, 03:04 PM
So really there's no way to vote...

To vote you just comment with your top 5.

As an example here is my vote:
1st: Ao no Exorcist - Take off
2nd: Gintama' - Samurai Heart
3rd: Guilty Crown - Departures ~Anata ni Okuru Ai no Uta~
4th: Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu - Hare Hare Yukai
5th: Fate/Zero - MEMORIA