PDA

View Full Version : Inu-yasha

oOoKenshinoOo
11-07-2003, 08:03 PM
1.) Rule to live by, do NOT watch cartoon network anime, it sucks, they edit it 'till it's no longer good.

Did you know dragon ball Z was originally 30 minutes long, and 25 minutes of that was one huge sex joke? Until CA came in and cut half of it, patched episodes together, and now they are 15 minutes long with commercials.

2.) Inu-yasha isn't that great of a Manga, from what i've read, it's kinda pointless. More girls are into it than guys, because it's one huge love story. I just don't like that stuff.

3.) Barnes and noble are carrying manga stuff, check there if you want more of them.

.:Tsukimi Ayana:.
11-08-2003, 11:51 AM
Inuyasha is tight dude!I just love watching that show but they better hurry up with the new episodes though

oOoKenshinoOo
11-08-2003, 08:00 PM
I don't like it because it's so freakin' mushy gushy, and it lacks alot in plot. Most of the whole plot is saving a single girl over and over again, for over 200 episodes, it gets boring.

setsunameioh
11-08-2003, 11:30 PM
Mushy gushy? Are you watching the anime, cuz there are alot of fight scenes. This contains blood and guts, which OFCOURSE has been edited from the CN version. (God save me, I couldn't sit through one whole episode of that dubbed crap - in the very first episode they even drew a bra on one of the baddies! Too suggestive ya know...) AND it happens to be written by Rumiko Takahashi herself - think about what an explosive plot Ranma once was. (Admittedly boring/old after the 4th season) So no, it is not ALL mushy-gushy. My boyfriend loves it just as much as I do, and I know alot of guys who like it as well - because it has lots of fight scenes! And by fight scenes I don't mean 'school of anything goes martial arts'. We are talking swords and magic, with the occasional doggy-gone-mad-and-tearing-off-his-brother's-arm...

oOoKenshinoOo
11-08-2003, 11:57 PM
I haven't really watched much of it, i've just read reviews. I saw one episode of it on cartoon network, and after vomitting a couple of times, i haven't watched it again. I know, cartoon network chops up anime So badly, it's hilarious. I remember when DBZ was originally a huge hentai joke. Hell, even the title is suggestive, if you can get it.

I would like to see some un-edited versions, but i don't have that kind of cash, well at least not right now...lol

11-09-2003, 12:36 PM
i wonder if it will create a new show that inuyasha finds his long lost sister or something like that

Atelier Marie
11-09-2003, 06:47 PM
.....i read the manga, i've got 1-15, and i like the anime. there isnt all that much of a difference, except in the manga, you understand inuyasha a little more. he seems a little more "thoughtful" in the manga. he thinks more and the characteristics are pretty different. if you notice, sango and kagome are pretty close in the anime, but as it goes on in the manga, it seems she's more...how do i word this...she's more cool towards her. and you get a lot more to the story and the connection of naraku, kikyo and inuyasha and midoriko and the shikon no tama(SP)Hope this helps raye

and Rose i dont think inuyasha has a sister...i KNOW he has a brother but i highly doubt he's got a sister.

and i like both the anime and the manga. but i'd have to say my favorite character is always going to be miroku..^^;; i guess i just like perverts. any other takers while im on the rambled subject?

11-09-2003, 07:17 PM
thats scary

oOoKenshinoOo
11-10-2003, 07:54 PM
Child, you are so deprived...lol

Believe
11-12-2003, 12:16 AM
I didn't want to keep watching, seeing as how InuYasha's extreme whining and attitude made me go, 'No.'

Well, I know that he's a dog demon (though he looks more like a cat demon). And the anime is at about the middle of the story, while the manga is nearing it's end.

All I know.

11-12-2003, 05:39 PM
i kmow believe inuyasha does sorta look like a cat because when i first watched that show i was like "oooo a kitty boy!" then he was actually a dog demon and then i thoguht opps my bad lol

cblssms
04-28-2005, 11:20 PM
Well no matter how old this post is now, I'm still replying to Inuyasha as to how it is TODAY! GIMME THE NEW EPISODES!! I just GOTTA KNOW what happens in the end! Well, at least close to the end? ^_^'

EIENNI
04-28-2005, 11:29 PM
Barn and noble is good but atomic comics sells hundreds as mangas and comics.

Vash_2007
04-29-2005, 12:15 PM
I liked inuyasha alot its a very good anime its one of the top 10 animes i like

Atelier Marie
05-07-2005, 05:04 PM
Child, you are so deprived...lol
who me? ;-;

1withanime
05-12-2005, 03:17 AM
I don't get to see the original versions often so the dubbed "crap" will have to do but i still know it is still a great show