PDA

View Full Version : Love hina

Hououji Fuu
05-10-2002, 01:54 PM
okayy so Keitarou is this "perverted" caretaker of a girls' dorm, which used to be his grandmother's hotel. Why is it called Love Hina??

Ariumi Ketsyuki
05-13-2002, 10:09 AM
Hina is his grandmother's name, and the girls' dorm is called Hinata Sou. (Hinata Inn)  Therefore.. Love Hina is derived somehow.

Daenerys
05-28-2002, 06:13 AM
They love the establishment? o.O

Yagami Raito
06-05-2002, 06:35 AM
e.e Sounds kinda cool. XD

Ariumi Ketsyuki
06-06-2002, 10:34 AM
Sankyuu. Tailsy-poo made it for me. Spiffy, ne? =3

~MarsGoddess~
06-07-2002, 06:39 AM
<font color="#CCCCFF">
Now I want a Gackt signature&#33; ... **hops off to make one&#33;**

Ariumi Ketsyuki
06-07-2002, 10:05 AM
Aggle... Nooo.. ;-;

SquallRealm
06-07-2002, 04:53 PM
I think i should make a Video Girl Ai and Princess Ai hate club.. Ai&#39;s are such skanks these days..

Aaron
06-07-2002, 07:57 PM
Is that the best you could come up with? Hair cut? Feh. Why does that not surprise me?

~MarsGoddess~
06-07-2002, 10:59 PM
<font color="#CCCCFF">
I think he&#39;s just jealous, Apron-kun. I would ignore &#39;im.

SquallRealm
06-08-2002, 07:09 PM
lol... jealous.. please.. i don&#39;t go for anorexics who stuff their bras.. how old are you kid.. 18..19? and dating a minor too..? online...? that is pathetic.. the only reason you don&#39;t make a comeback is because you are waiting for your friends to show up and team up on me...

Princess Minako
06-08-2002, 07:38 PM
Or I can come along and say

Warning one Squall for flaming. &nbsp;If you continue flaming your post count will be deducted. &nbsp;Thats about it. &nbsp;I think this stops here and now. &nbsp;I am giving this topic one more chance to stay open. &nbsp;If the flaming is continued then the topic will be closed. &nbsp;I don&#39;t suggest making the site goddess mad, its never wise.

The Goddess has spoken

-Alexzander-
06-10-2002, 06:01 PM
--Gives Squall a good spanking--

Bad&#33; BAD&#33; NO MORE SOUP FOR YOOOU&#33;&#33;

~MarsGoddess~
06-11-2002, 03:15 AM
<font color="#CCCCFF">
Should we ban Squall now or later? He might as well be since no one here will ever like him and he will picked on for as long as he&#39;s here. XD Much like his social life at school.Before any edits, Post was:
<font color="#CCCCFF">
Should we ban Squall now or later? He might as well be since no one here will ever like him and will pick on him for as long as he&#39;s here. XD Much like his social life at school.After Edit by: Agrias Oaks on June 11 2002,04:16 am, Post is:
<font color="#CCCCFF">
Should we ban Squall now or later? He might as well be since no one here will ever like him and he will picked on for as long as he&#39;s here. XD Much like his social life at school.

Princess Minako
06-11-2002, 09:08 AM
REALLY I am the Goddess over NOTHING?&#33;?&#33; omg... you mean I have been thinking this whole time I have had these amazing powers but I don&#39;t.... your grasp of the blatnetly obvious is breath taking. &nbsp;

Its a joke... If you really must know.... its a joke that is between me and Kaitou Ace that stuck. &nbsp;

And for being nothing... *shakes head and laughs*

listen little boy, I run this website for fun. &nbsp;my real life.... is actually pretty full and complicated and I don&#39;t have much other time. &nbsp;And you are not very original.... everyone insults anyone online by saying they have no life. &nbsp;Try getting new material or learning about someone THEN insulting them... because as it stands right now nothing you say holds any water.... but its cute that you are trying. &nbsp;

Lastly, flame one more time and you will be banned from the boards for a small amount of time. &nbsp;Try reading the rules we do follow them.

The Goddess has spoken

SquallRealm
06-13-2002, 02:38 PM
You&#39;re a joke.. People online are told they have no life because they are on 24/7... they want to look japanese, talk japanese, and even live in japan.. ban me little #####... see if i give a ####.. all you can do is talk #### but when it comes toreal life you are a goddess of NOTHING.. you actually have no power.. because it can easily be taken away... ever heard of hacking? you are not using a private server but a public one.. so how about saying something that can really scare me.. because banning me will bring you nothing...

I-wuv-Blair
06-13-2002, 09:51 PM
This topic looks finished: flames, flames, flames. Minako has everything under control. :3