PDA

View Full Version : Magic knigh: rayearth

Yuffie Darkblade
01-03-2003, 09:59 PM
How far do you want to know about?  Like what volume? Or do you just want general information so you can know it better?

mrcharmander
01-05-2003, 04:53 PM
Eek! I love MKR! It's one of my favourite Anime/Manga series. XD I have graphic novel 1 and all the TV series. ^^; And yes, the art is beautiful. *Loves CLAMP works*

Weetzie Bat - The OVA isn't that bad... x_x

Eternal_Sailor_Chibi_Moon
01-10-2003, 10:59 PM
what happens with Zagato? I dunno why, but i get the feeling he isnt totally evil.

I dont mind spoilers ^^

Yuffie Darkblade
01-11-2003, 01:08 PM
Erm, if you really dont want spoilers....
Zagato is in love with the pillar, and thinks what they make her do is wrong. Her captured her so that she wouldnt have to pray for them any more, and that she would be able to pray for what she wanted, and not for just Cephiro. They fell in love, and he dies protecting her from the Magic Knights, which led Esmeraudo (SP? Sorry, I havent read them in awhile) to go crazy and so on....

Eternal_Sailor_Chibi_Moon
01-11-2003, 03:58 PM
i thought he had a thing for Emeraud...poor guy ;_;Before any edits, Post was:
i thought he had a thing for Emeraud...poor guyy ;_;After Edit by: Eternal_Sailor_Chibi_Moon on Jan. 11 2003,1:58 pm, Post is:
i thought he had a thing for Emeraud...poor guy ;_;

Ami~chan
06-04-2003, 08:17 PM
Magic Knight Rayearth is indeed my favorite anime/manga. I love the cheerfulnessthat seems to glow from it. I love anything by CLAMP. Especially Angelic Layer.

Syaoran-kun
06-07-2003, 01:15 PM
MKR is one of my fav CLAMP manga!  In case you haven't noticed from my board name, I love CLAMP!  There artwork is really good and I love the plots of their series!  My fav Rayearth characters are Umi-chan and Mokonona!  One of the things I love about Rayearth is you've gotta love everybody!  There isn't a single Rayearth characte I hate.  I just love them all, though I love Umi-chan and Mokonona the best!

The Pink Ko-Neko
06-09-2003, 01:46 AM
x_x Now I feel so bad. I read the spoiler 'cause I wasn't expecting to ever actually see the anime myself.. I was looking foward to it, but I doubted It'd ever happen.. And now that I've read the spoilers, I regret my decision. ._. It sounded good. So now I wish I would've just left it alone.

heerosgurl
06-10-2003, 11:53 AM
Now here's a good series. One of the best. The artwork is really amazing, right up there with Ceres.  Great story, but I won't give it away, it's worth reading/watching yourself. I bought the manga e_e. You should too. Don't rent it.

ChibiThunder
06-10-2003, 07:07 PM
MKR is kewl!!My fav Magic Knight is Umi.I havent read all of the volumes yet cuz the book stores r out.

Ami~chan
06-14-2003, 09:46 PM
Yeah, that was kinda stupid. And there are some names you wouldn't want to name planets after.