PDA

View Full Version : Orange

Miyanu
08-05-2016, 12:54 PM
has any one read this? there is an anime adaptation now too. great manga/anime, totally made me cry. anyway the thing is that i get this uneasy feeling when i read it, like i feel that future Naho is a total bitch. she is married to Sawo and has his child but she pushes the past Naho to fall in love with Kakeru. soooooo what? she just settled for poor Sowa? does she regrets not being with kakeru so much that shes welling to change the past so that she and Kakeru could be together?
poor sowa *so much tears* (T_T)

Astral_Mage
08-05-2016, 07:26 PM
It's in my to watch list, I'll just wait for it to be completed so that I can just watch it one chunk & decide if the manga is worth reading :)

blueangel06661
08-05-2016, 09:14 PM
I've read the manga a while ago and I've only seen one ep. of the anime...

However I don't think she settled for Sowa at all. Her high school crush/friend passed on and she inevitably moved on with time. If that happened to my friend I'd do anything in my power to make sure they continued to live if I had the chance. I still think in the end she'd still choose Sowa to marry even afterwards.

Hanamaru Kunikida
08-07-2016, 08:05 PM
Keep it spoiler free, please.

So far the series is good. I really like how Episode 6 ended.

blueangel06661
08-08-2016, 05:40 AM
Merged duplicate threads with an existing thread.

Yan Chan
08-08-2016, 03:50 PM
Got into the anime Saturday. Guessing from what everyone else is saying, I'm mentally preparing myself for what would happen.

Jasanime
08-08-2016, 04:29 PM
So far I think i's my favourite series this season.... though it's probably going to break my heart....

Miyanu
08-15-2016, 07:23 PM
So far I think i's my favourite series this season.... though it's probably going to break my heart....

it will (T_T), prepare alot of tissues

Yan Chan
09-05-2016, 08:15 PM
Gah, I'm only halfway though the series right now. I just finished episode 5. Suwa is the absolute best wing man - I feel kinda bad for him though.

Nodoka LaMei
09-05-2016, 09:17 PM
Haven't watched the anime yet, but I'm reading the manga and I really like it so far. Though I'm probably going to need some tissues on hand for the later chapters aren't I... (Only read the first volume so far, but I'll read more of it sometime this week)

mangaraw
09-18-2016, 11:03 AM
I wish I had a friend like Suwa

JJWolf
12-07-2016, 04:37 PM
I personally read the manga 2 years ago and enjoyed alot. Then a few months ago i was scrolling through the deep loophole that is Kissanime and i saw Orange and freaked out and kind of got dissapointed because i enjoyed the manga alot more :/
i also might sound awful for saying this but i preferred Naho with Suwa just because of how kind and accepting Suwa was to Kakeru , putting aside the fact that he was taking away the love of his life.
Overall i realllllllly liked it because it had a deeper and more mature vibe to it in a highschool setting:3