PDA

View Full Version : An anime which I can not remember the tittle !!!

legendisback
07-16-2016, 12:41 PM
Well a very long time ago I watched an anime (dont remember if it was a movie or was an episode of series) which was happening in a spaceship !!!

What I remember was that there were bunch of people (or aliens) gathered together to take a test in a spaceship (many groups are sent in different spaceships), there was one girl, she was not a girl but half male half female I guess and she was in that test because she wanted to win the test to go back to her planet so she can decide to be a man (there was another blue man in same situation). then they figured there was one more crew member (fugitive) who was not supposed to be there and then the ship had a some sort of virus or problem (dont remember but something was wrong) so they either had to continue to die or stop the test and die. so they stopped the test but then the fugitive member turns out to be one of the test community member(he has some sort of telepathic power) and they learned that they are the only group that lasted longest so they won !!!

anyway I do remember a lot from the anime but dont remember the name of the anime !!!

Anyone has seen it ???

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

http://myanimelist.net/anime/1901/

well I found it myself :), its called 11 nin iru (They were eleven) !!!