PDA

View Full Version : Worst anime

Eternal_Sailor_Chibi_Moon
12-21-2002, 07:42 PM
...just that. What anime's do you absolutely hate?

hmm... i cant really think of any. But then again, i havent seen that many either XP

12-22-2002, 05:06 PM
sure. That'll do too ^_^

OK so now which anime's do you hate or simply find boring?

Kotobuki Ran
01-02-2003, 02:01 PM
I have a disliking towards the DBZ series. Maybe its because of the repetitive fight scenes. x_x

Yuffie Darkblade
01-03-2003, 10:41 AM
.....sorry sir? please dont beat me sir.........

MayoBabe
01-04-2003, 09:31 PM
<font size="7">THUNDERCATS.</font>

...(HooOoo...)

Yeah. &nbsp;Pokemon. &nbsp;And DIGIMON EWW. &nbsp;And Yu-Gi-Oh. &nbsp;Those are quite possibly the worst shows I have ever seen.Before any edits, Post was:

...(HooOoo...)After Edit by: MayoBabe on Jan. 04 2003,10:31 pm, Post is:

...(HooOoo...)After Edit by: MayoBabe on Jan. 04 2003,10:32 pm, Post is:

...(HooOoo...)After Edit by: MayoBabe on Jan. 04 2003,10:40 pm, Post is:

...(HooOoo...)

Yeah. &nbsp;Pokemon. &nbsp;And DIGIMON EWW. &nbsp;And Yu-Gi-Oh. &nbsp;Those are quite possibly the worst shows I have ever seen.

LXnekket
01-05-2003, 03:27 AM
How dare you speak ill of Thundercats&#33; &nbsp;u iz sux0rz&#33;&#33;&#33;111

Sailor Moon does a great job at annoying me. &nbsp;So, I guess I hate it.

Kakusei
01-05-2003, 06:16 AM
<font color="#CCCCFF">
Serial Experiments Lain. That anime was boring, retarded and tried too hard to be deep and meaningful. I also hated Ghost in the Shell. The whole thing was just an excuse for nudity. Armitage III was a joke, as well.

Like I said before, I could be wrong but it&#39;s unlikely. =3

Makoto Shishio
01-05-2003, 11:17 AM
If you hate DBZ its cause your a dubbie... and how can you hate on Ghost in the Shell? Thats one of the most well done anime&#39;s.....-.- Thats like someone coming on and saying Kenshin sucks and Akira has no story....anyways...Ronin Warriors is my pick cause nothing worst then 5 gay Ronins fighting a old guy in very lame storys. and Thundercats and Transformers kick ass... =D its a guy thing. c.c now goooo back to your hamtaro world or whatever.Before any edits, Post was:
If you hate DBZ its cause your a dubbie... and how can you hate on Ghost in the Shell? Thats one of the most well done anime&#39;s.....-.- Thats like someone coming on and saying Kenshin sucks and Akira has no story....anyways...Ronin Warriors is my pick cause nothing worst then 5 gay Ronins fighting a old guy in very lame storys.After Edit by: Makoto Shishio on Jan. 05 2003,11:18 am, Post is:
If you hate DBZ its cause your a dubbie... and how can you hate on Ghost in the Shell? Thats one of the most well done anime&#39;s.....-.- Thats like someone coming on and saying Kenshin sucks and Akira has no story....anyways...Ronin Warriors is my pick cause nothing worst then 5 gay Ronins fighting a old guy in very lame storys. and Thundercats and Transformers kick ass... =D its a guy thing. c.c now goooo back to your hamtaro world or whatever.

Makoto Shishio
01-05-2003, 12:55 PM
I was only reffering you as a idiot cause thats what you are. I dont care what anime&#39;s you are dislike really....your just blabering on and on and my inbox is not full. Cause I cleared it all out little over 10 minutes ago so if you want to pull this into pm come right along kid. I will show you a leason or two on who I am.

Makoto Shishio
01-05-2003, 01:01 PM
Whatever Noob.. thats all I think of you... I totaly ignore that thing under your name it means nothing besides you can type and post alot. Sink to your level what a joke.

Yuffie Darkblade
01-05-2003, 02:33 PM
Wow...this is getting ugly...but Weetzie is right, so lets all just be friends. There doesnt need to be any name calling.

Makoto Shishio
01-05-2003, 04:15 PM
accutaly she went back on what she orginaly said... she is sicken... maybe if she didn&#39;t tick off people she wouldn&#39;t be in this spot now would she? Noob.

MayoBabe
01-05-2003, 04:37 PM
W00t like donut. &nbsp;--Ignores the previous argument.--

Yeah. &nbsp;I saw Ghost in the Shell once...and it was like, crap. &nbsp;The game was kind of cool, though. &nbsp;=) &nbsp;THe Fuchikoma talked&#33; &nbsp;He said, "The new rookie gave me these funny little stickers&#33;" &nbsp;^___^

And I have a love/hate relationship with Akira. &nbsp;Some aspects of it, I almost find brilliant. &nbsp;But, if you really think about it, it&#39;s almost retarded.

Makoto Shishio
01-05-2003, 06:41 PM
That shows your a newbie you haven&#39;t even been here a year. &nbsp;Peace and Quiet? hahahhahahaha. You been pissing people off &nbsp;more then today dear.. You were one of the compleints I got to bring me back to slay you and all your "friends" like I didwith the Royal family. &nbsp;............ back on topic &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Yes the Ghost in the Shell game was fun =3 I am not a big fan of GoS but it by far from the worst anime in ANYONE&#39;s view of ANY age... and I am a fan of Akira...everything about it is well done...its one of those animes were reading the Manga will make you understand alot more like with Blood.

Makoto Shishio
01-05-2003, 07:08 PM
wow your quick... ::pulls out a sharpie and signs a football and hands it to the little girl:: Here you go fan........ ::the ball says Shut The #### Up::

01-05-2003, 07:12 PM
i give up. Talking to imbeciles is tiring X_X

Makoto Shishio
01-05-2003, 07:13 PM
You know you really should stop talking to yourself.... They have a name for your condtion. Its called Noobish&#33;

01-05-2003, 07:46 PM
noobish? as in newbie?

OK. I&#39;ve had enough of you and your stupid CRAP&#33; You havent been here for 2 years, so you OBVIOUSLY dont know what the H E L L is going on. People joined since your absence. That doesnt mean you&#39;re &#39;better&#39; than them. You&#39;re not a mod or admin. Even if you were, you&#39;d lose that title simply because of you irresponsible actions. People like you get banned. If you were SMART, you&#39;d shut up. If anyone&#39;s &#39;noobish&#39; around here, it&#39;s you. I hope you get banned.

Thats it. I&#39;m outta here.Before any edits, Post was:
noobish? as in newbie?

OK. I&#39;ve had enough of you and your SH*T &#33; You havent been here for 2 years, so you OBVIOUSLY dont know what the H E L L is going on. People joined since your absence. That doesnt mean you&#39;re &#39;better&#39; than them. You&#39;re not a mod or admin. Even if you were, you&#39;d lose that title simply because of you irresponsible actions. If you were SMART, you&#39;d shut up. If anyone&#39;s &#39;noobish&#39; around here, it&#39;s you. I hope you get banned.

Thats it. I&#39;m outta here.After Edit by: Eternal_Sailor_Chibi_Moon on Jan. 05 2003,5:47 pm, Post is:
noobish? as in newbie?

OK. I&#39;ve had enough of you and your SH*T &#33; You havent been here for 2 years, so you OBVIOUSLY dont know what the H E L L is going on. People joined since your absence. That doesnt mean you&#39;re &#39;better&#39; than them. You&#39;re not a mod or admin. Even if you were, you&#39;d lose that title simply because of you irresponsible actions. People like you get banned. If you were SMART, you&#39;d shut up. If anyone&#39;s &#39;noobish&#39; around here, it&#39;s you. I hope you get banned.

Thats it. I&#39;m outta here.After Edit by: Eternal_Sailor_Chibi_Moon on Jan. 05 2003,5:49 pm, Post is:
noobish? as in newbie?

OK. I&#39;ve had enough of you and your stupid CRAP&#33; You havent been here for 2 years, so you OBVIOUSLY dont know what the H E L L is going on. People joined since your absence. That doesnt mean you&#39;re &#39;better&#39; than them. You&#39;re not a mod or admin. Even if you were, you&#39;d lose that title simply because of you irresponsible actions. People like you get banned. If you were SMART, you&#39;d shut up. If anyone&#39;s &#39;noobish&#39; around here, it&#39;s you. I hope you get banned.

Thats it. I&#39;m outta here.

Makoto Shishio
01-05-2003, 08:36 PM
For the strict purpose that my longer running friend for sevarl years told me not go along spamming with these idiots I wont. So Aino-Girl I wont pester with them. &nbsp;..................... &nbsp; &nbsp;On Topic: A.D. Tank Police or whatever is another horrible anime...come on Cat&#39;s stealing piss..

01-05-2003, 08:39 PM
that anime sounds...interesting

"cat&#39;s stealing piss"

OK then&#33;

Yuffie Darkblade
01-06-2003, 10:31 PM
Your not missin much, dont worry ^^

Makoto Shishio
01-07-2003, 05:26 AM
errr.. God Ghost in the Shell is a very well done anime... and like I said it takes some iq to stay going with it like with Akira. I will admit they are not near the best animes but they are very good.

Yuffie Darkblade
01-07-2003, 03:14 PM
It was well done, but the plot, in my opinion, could have been better. And please dont say people who didnt like it have "low IQ" or are any other names, because we are stating are opinions in a fasionable and well mannered way, and we dont like getting our opinions bashed, just like you. So please, calm down.

Kakusei
01-14-2003, 05:46 AM
<font color="#CCCCFF">
Vegeta? Starting a flame war? Say it ain&#39;t so&#33;

DBZ sucks. No way to cut around it. Anyone with half a brain cell can understand this concept. It&#39;s just bad, people. Move on.

Anywho, I&#39;d like to add to my list.

Jin-Roh. Who boy, this one is way overrated. I thought it was gonna be all cool and it turned out all sucky and the plot twists were dumb. Would have been better as a series.

Aaron
01-14-2003, 06:47 AM
DragonBall Z... All this is completely unnecessary. &nbsp;So much fighting, not enough story. And it&#39;s all dragged out over so long. Why it&#39;s written that way, I&#39;ll never know. And most of the characters, I can not stand either. All around, it&#39;s not really that good. However, the original DragonBall series was written well. I enjoyed watching that. And it was for that series that I had so much patience with DBZ to begin with.

I also dislike Tenchi Muyo... Especially the dub. (which is what I was forced to watch first)

Dan
01-16-2003, 10:02 PM
I have seen a few anime titles and I don&#39;t find too much that really doesn&#39;t interest me..

Although, I didn&#39;t care too much for Kite .. and the version I saw wasn&#39;t even "the director&#39;s cut".

I also have to borrow Gasaraki still from a friend to check out as I was always trying to watch it when I was tired, thus I was asleep during the second episode.

SuperAngel
01-18-2003, 02:23 PM
The worst anime? &nbsp;I would say it would be Digimon. &nbsp;I&#39;m not even sure it even counts as an anime. &nbsp;::lurks back into the shadows::

Makoto Shishio
01-18-2003, 08:51 PM
G Gundam is the greatest concept of ideas... however it does lack to be a great gundam.... Gundam Wing would be very good and well done anime if it wasn&#39;t an EXACT copy of the orginal Gundam...I cant express it to you Gundam Wing freaks enough. All they did was spilt the main characther from the first one into five. They didn&#39;t even come up with new bad guys.... CHAR is ZECH... it dosen&#39;t take a idiot to figure that much out.. and they both have a Blonde Sister on the other side close friends to the main characther... how odd? G Gundam is just great.. I appauld it for beening some what orginal... and the Dark Gundam is very awsome gundam. All the Gundam&#39;s I personally liked... Gundam Wing was at the lower end of em though and endless Waltz... how can you drag a worthless anime on so long? yuck.

~*Ebil IcePixie*~
01-19-2003, 04:14 PM
o.O...I dislike that Yu Yu Yokusho crap...or something like that...It&#39;s just not the type of show that can keep my pretty little eyes glued to the tv screen.

~*Kawaii_Kiri*~
01-26-2003, 11:58 AM
I can&#39;t really say which one sucks the most for me, because I haven&#39;t seen &#39;em all...But, out of the one&#39;s I have seen...I really don&#39;t know. All of the animes that I own, seemed pretty good to me. Sooo...I really don&#39;t dislike any anime yet. But if I had to choose one, I&#39;d say Angel Cop. I really haven&#39;t seen this one yet, but I&#39;ve seen pictures, and read articles on it, and it just seemed bad to me. So there ya go.

~*Kawaii_Kiri*~
01-30-2003, 05:35 PM
*Reads some of the Angel Cop article out to Rumi-chan.*

"You might have picked up on the Biblical references in the show, the first clue being the name "Angel Cop," which, unless it&#39;s meant in the spirit of ####&#39;s Angels, is tarnishing the word.
Angel Cop is the kind of Anime that would make Quentin Taratino(whoever that is. oO;)blush and feel dirty. The kind of dirt that you can&#39;t wash off in the showers because it sticks to the soul.

This is the kind of anime that explains why some people hate dubs. It&#39;s incredible one-liners will haunt you.
Don&#39;t walk away thinking ill of Angel Cop, because in spite of (or because of) all its flaws, outlandish scenarios, and abuse of profanity, Angel Cop is sincerely entertaining---if you have a twisted sense of humor and enjoy cheese, that is.
Angel Cop has decent animation, a ridiculous story, blood and guts, and a spicy dub that is as dirty as it is funny.

And as a warning to those few and proud cheese connoisseurs-watching the whole series together in one sitting would be like eating a five-pound block of free government cheese in one sitting. So pace yourselves and brace yourselves-you will be boggled."

So um, yeah. Just thought I&#39;d let you guys know some of that stuff.

Ami~chan
06-04-2003, 08:25 PM
Definately Dragoon. It was so boring,and it left me hanging . The heroine is constantly getting her clothes ripped off and the hero is so pure hearted its sickening&#33; There is a lack of story and the villians are a joke&#33; This anime was a waste of money.

Chibi Jupiter
06-04-2003, 09:52 PM
Kenshin is my favorite anime ever, i don&#39;t know how anyone can say its overrated.. It gets excellent after episode like.... 29 or so. It kinda goes downhill after shishio (end of season 1) but definitely remains very very good.

As far as i can remember, i&#39;ve never seen an anime that i just really really disliked ... even Pokemon is tolerable when i don&#39;t have to watch it but once a year or something.

Dragonball Z gets me down because i have to wait like 5 episodes for a fight to make any headway... Buuut i&#39;m not saying its awful or anything. I have only seen the dubs anyway.

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust had absolutely no plot but it was still great - lol.

Oh i know what anime i don&#39;t like.... Reign (i think its called) about Alexander the Great or something like that? I dislike the animation and basically everything else - i could barely sit though 30 minutes of it i disliked it so much.

But hey, everyone&#39;s got their own opinions, right?

Naokomi ShYana
06-05-2003, 04:41 PM
UmMm yahh Pokemon, Yu gi oh, and Ghost in the Shell Eww Lol I dis <3 those animes....

The Pink Ko-Neko
06-05-2003, 05:06 PM
Hey. Pokemon *rocks* ---- In a way. The story itself is getting pretty old, yes. But it still remains a -little- interesting. Some of the characters are.. Unique. But what dissapoints me most about this anime is how they continue to think up new pokemon, but no new story. I mean, in the latest games, Ruby and Sapphire, they REALLY had somethin&#39; new goin&#39;. "Oh look&#33; It&#39;s a Pokemon Gym&#33;"

I can&#39;t critisize many more animes because I&#39;ve yet to see all but one episode of each. e.e So even though I <3 Pokemon like whoa, I&#39;d have to say it&#39;s *almost* the worse anime out there.

heerosgurl
06-09-2003, 09:30 PM
Hmm, wel KIDNAMI in itself sucks, so therefore anything besides Gundam that airs on there sucks. But even I have to admit, dubbed Gundam is pretty bad, anything dubbed sucks. Oh and Reign The Conqueror. SM and DBZ are the worst by far, probably ever. Dont bother argueing with me on this. The worst real anime would be Boogiepop Phantom.

Kamiya Kaoru
06-23-2003, 10:11 PM
Yu Yu Hakusho, Hamtaro, Reign, and my most hated: Lupin III.

MeineKampf
06-27-2003, 07:52 PM
Pokemon is friggin&#39; awesome&#33; Â*Hah. Â*Just kidding; but the game is pretty decent. Â*Anyway I simply *HATE* Digimon. Â*Pokemon is all the "mon" I can handle.

Ami~chan
06-27-2003, 08:32 PM
I saw an anime yesterday that I have come to loathe and hate. Its called Crest of the Stars. &nbsp;Even more hopeless then DBZ, the dub is horrible and the voices... are, well, bad. They sound like robots&#33; No emotion what-so-ever&#33;I aint rentin this ever again.

tate
07-20-2003, 02:37 AM
godsocrappy (aka gasaraki). so unbelievably pretentious and boring at the same time. but the cover art for Â*the tape is incredible. a true work of art.

kenshin was one of my favourite, until after the shishio epic. even the shishio series dragged a tad too long. the holy war saga was interesting, but i thought the fights were too short. alll the build up and he goes through everyone like they are leaves. &nbsp;also, it didn&#39;t make sense why he didn&#39;t use the succession technique at the beginning of the duel. that knight series was crap. and reflections was completely aweful, leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

and another one which is a metalhead&#39;s fantasy, it was titled something like &#39;tenki the raven lord&#39;, bad animation, bad character design, bad plot, and wailing guitar riffs. can life get any bettah?

Weetzie Bat
07-20-2003, 08:37 AM
I&#39;ll probably get yelled at for this, but I can&#39;t STAND the Final Fantasy anime. It&#39;s boring, annoying, and just plain BLEH.

Dementia
08-01-2003, 03:06 PM
Personally, I can&#39;t stand Chobits, but that&#39;s just me. Other people tend to think it&#39;s cute or whatever. I just think it&#39;s annoying. I want to ##### slap Chi. But, like I said... that&#39;s just me.

Faye
08-01-2003, 04:20 PM
Sailor Moon-series on t.v is pretty good but seems too immature in my opinion. Comic books are good.

&nbsp;DBZ- predictable-just fighting

&nbsp;Dragon Ball- Funny, but boring

&nbsp;Ronin Warriors- Just boring
&nbsp;
&nbsp;.Hack//- I get it but just bad

Animes are getting old, to me. I guess it&#39;s because I don&#39;t have enough money to rent anime&#39;s.

tiv
04-03-2004, 11:44 PM
O_o the series that came affter dragonball--so dbz and after...i&#39;d give reasons but i remember giving them before on another post

DarkSideOfTheMoon
04-04-2004, 09:54 AM
Knights of the Zodiac...*gags*

DivineSorceressX
04-11-2004, 07:30 PM
Hack Sign, Lupin, Astro boy, Kiki&#39;s delivery, Kimba, Thundercats, Rhobotech..I think that&#39;s about it.

The ok, but mostly boring one (I think) Tenchi Muyo, its ok, but I really hated Tenchi in Tokyo, I thought some of the episodes were gloomy and boring too, I don&#39;t know, its just my opinion.