PDA

View Full Version : What is the saddest quote you've ever heard?

Winter_Tasuki_Uki
07-29-2002, 02:18 PM
Mine would have to be the part after tamahome tell the group that Nuriko died. *spoiler*
IDIOT! *stomps over "Why Did YOu Do It?! What's The Point Of You Getting Yourself Killed?! For What! You coward! Get Up! You Get Up From Their Right Now!! Get Up I said! Get Up!! Wait A minuet..........Mitsukake, we need you,  use your powers to help this sissy out an put him back together again! He hehe! What a phony! He may have Tamahome fooled, but he doesn't fool me one bit! he hehe he! Well what are you waiting for! Hurry up and heal him! Well you can do it can't you?? Mitsukake, you can help him......can't you? *sad music plays* You can't help........? You can't........heal.................hi..him?*breaks down* It dosen't make sense, he was just here...yesterday...........so strong and full of life.......!" *~Tasuki~*
That was soooo sad, i'm startin to cry again!!

Ariumi Ketsyuki
07-30-2002, 11:42 AM
That part was so sad! ._. Fushigi Yuugi was so sad, in general. Awww.. Thinking about it.

I liked in Hana Yori Dango, when Doumyoji said to Makino, "Even if the world tells me different, I'll still believe you. I believe in you." It was so sad, I was crying my eyes out. ._. That entire series was sad too.. Aww.

Ryuichi_Sakuma
07-30-2002, 12:22 PM
You guys are making me cry. ;-; Please, DON'T mention Nuriko dying. I refuse to accept it, so I decided I hallucinated that part of the anime. ;---; watashi no nurikoooo.... *sniff*

Joseph Larker
07-31-2002, 02:00 PM
"It's wrong to kill him, right?"
-- Vash

This isn't an anime, but it's still pretty sad.  It's from Metal Gear Solid: Sons of Liberty.

Emma:  (dying) Hal?  Can you call me Emma?
Hal (Otacon):  What's wrong with E.E.?
Emma:  (dies)
Hal:  Emma?  Emma?!  EMMA?!  (starts crying)

That's all I can think of for now...

BabyRini
08-02-2002, 12:58 PM
" Somtimes you eat the bar and... well... Somtimes the bar eats you" its a western thing.

Miracle
08-04-2002, 02:49 AM
"Haruka..."
"what?"
"I...want..to..touch..you"
"I feel the light"
"it's warm michiru"

*runs off crying*

Ariumi Ketsyuki
08-05-2002, 11:08 AM
I hate sad quotes. ._. They make me sad.. -Sniff.-

Ariumi Ketsyuki
08-05-2002, 06:10 PM
That's so cute, you sap!

Silly sensitve Ashy..

ParaParaJMo
08-07-2002, 06:12 PM
well i got this from the GTO live action drama

"Humans, should cherish life more, don't you think? They should cherish the present. Life is a collection of that. So life isn't a rehersal for that. Everyday is the real thing. You should live today to its fullest. If you don't, won't you feel sorry for yourself?

You know, when I was in high school, I was a troublemaker. I hardly went to school. Before I knew it, I was expelled. When I couldn't got was when I first realized, that school was a great thing. There's a lot of friends and lots of fun things. When I got this old, I wanted even more to go to school. That's why I became a teacher. Because, if I become a teacher, I could stay in school until I die, right? That's why I'm really happy now. I want you to be like that too. I want you to like school. Once it's over, it's too late Kikuchi. "
-Eikichi Onizuka, Great Teacher Onizuka (drama), episode 2 at the end in his "rain scene" when he convinces problem student who is boycotting his class for not giving him a good quality education for his smartness.

Next quote is from the first episode of the GTO drama when Eikichi wasn't accepted in becoming a teacher and then 2 expelled students show up with bats threatning the vice-principal and Eikichi take the initiative if he disciplines the students, then he could get his teaching job.

[Vice Principal Uchiyamada: Onizuka-Kun, if you get rid of these two, we'll reconsider hiring you.

Eikichi Onizuka: (to Uchiyamada)No, no, I'm not doing this for that. (to the expelled students) You should just give it up and go on home.

Expelled student 1: He won't listen to us at all!

Uchiyamada: (to expelled students) Shut up, you little trash!

Nakamata-Sensei: (to Eikichi) Onizuka-Kun, do you know what they did? To this respectable school?

Expelled student 2: (to nakamata) You expelled us for that!?

Expelled student 1: We apologized!

Uchiyamada: (to the expelled students) Who's going to believe you? Trash like you, as soon as it's over, you'll be up to your deliquency again! (to onizuka) Onizuka-kun, hurry up and do something. You can go ahead and rough them up. If they're left to live, they'll just cause more problems, this trash!

::Onizuka gets made and turns around to Uchiyamada looking angry::

Uchiyamada: (To Eikichi Onizuka) What? What's wrong?

::onizuka does a jump spin kick to Uchiyamada's head and makes him fall to his knees with a broken jaw, in the anime he suplexs him::

Nakamata: (to Uchiyamada) Sir! Sir!

Onizuka: (to Uchiyamada) Don't be so damn condescing with your "trash"! Can't you forgive them for what they did? It's because of teachers like you that kids like them end up nowhere! If that's what you're looking for, then I'll decline this teaching position, idiots!]

I found this conversation sad, because it's true. In society, we're not that forgiving over small mistakes (it was never explained for what the students did to get expelled). But it was the Vice Principals fault for putting them down all the time and because of people like that, people turn out bad in the end.

The next quote from GTO isn't really sad but the fact that this character had something to say that was important and was laughed at and pushed around for it is defenitley sad. This is from episode 3 when Onizuka is forced to apologize for using "corporal punishment" on his student for bullying a student in a class who Onizuka considers a friend. They force GTO to apologize and before he does, Fujitomi-Sensei, tries to say this:
"Everybody, this is what I think, there is no such thing as a person without weapons. Saying you are friends, when in reality you don't trush them. If you compare it to that, there's the saying that you fight because you are good friends." and then he gets kicked off the stage and everyone laughs at him. It made me feel sad because he was a person everyone looked down on and he finally stood up for what he belived in and they throw more crap at him.

Sephiroth
08-07-2002, 08:46 PM
<font color="white">"Kore wa.. yume ne.."

Just try to guess. If you&#39;ve seen it, you know it.</font>

BabyRini
08-07-2002, 11:37 PM
&#33;&#33;&#33;/// &nbsp; &nbsp;z &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; ( ô ô ) &nbsp;z &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; -----ooO-(_)-Ooo-----
You cant touch me&#33;

ParaParaJMo
08-08-2002, 12:26 AM
i&#39;ll put in some more GTO drama quotes

This quote is from Tomoko Nomura when she gives her speech at an idol contest. She was recentley disowned by her best friend, Miyabi for her clumsiness. All her life Tomoko has been clumsy and her parents and teachers really put her down saying she&#39;ll only be a housewife. While Onizuka is trying to make some money, he tries to help out Tomoko by entering her in an idol contest.
"You see, I was really happy, the first time I met Miyabi-Chan. Back in elementary school, I had no friends and Miyabi-chan said &#39;let&#39;s walk home together.&#39; (to Miyabi as Tomoko starts crying) Miyabi-Chan, I&#39;ll never forget that. Ever since then Miyabi-chan&#39;s always protected and looked after me. Even though she was the most popular girl in class, she still played with me, the most clumsy one. To me..To me, Miyabi-Chan was my hero. I would always think, I want to be like Miyabi-Chan. But I&#39;m going to stop doing that now. I have to like myself more. If I don&#39;t...If I don&#39;t...How can other people like me? No one else can become my friend. I&#39;ll do my best&#33; I&#39;ll do my best. From now on, I&#39;ll like my clumsy self.I&#39;ll like myself more&#33; That&#39;s what I&#39;ve decided&#33;"

Here is another one I got from the 5th episode of the drama. His female co-worker an English teacher, Azusa Fuyutsuki kind of has a problem with me. All she see&#39;s in men is status and comparing them to her other friends boyfriends and it gets Onizuka furious when she saves him from a pervert math teacher who drugged her. How he starts off is after she hears her speech that all men are descpicable pigs, Onizuka carries her to a fountain and drops her there. And it leads up to this quote.
"Your eyes are rotten&#33; You go into a man&#39;s room without thinking. You accept presents without thinking. It&#39;s because you play with men&#39;s feelings like that, that&#39;s why your eyes have become rotten and you can&#39;t see men in any other way. All you can do, is compare them with your friends&#39; boyfriends, and compare status&#33; If you enjoy that, then go ahead&#33; Love isn&#39;t about status. I don&#39;t want you to be like that&#33; What&#39;s with all this &#39;keep?&#39;"

Kokomi
08-08-2002, 12:30 PM
Oh my God&#33; You&#39;ve seen GTO?&#33; Not fair&#33; I&#39;ve been trying to buy it off eBay for so long&#33; -Cry&#33;-

ParaParaJMo
08-08-2002, 07:27 PM
yeah, i&#39;ve seen episodes 1-9 of the drama, read some of the manga, and i have seen the intro anime movie of GTO

ParaParaJMo
08-10-2002, 08:57 PM
Dont worry, Kenshins current sword doesnt allow him to kill people. I dont have a quote but I will say the ending of X was really sad and so were the endings to both Galaxy Express 999s

Urameshi Keiko
08-15-2002, 04:22 PM
I don&#39;t think I&#39;m able to love you anymore... not the way I used to...

Eh... I forgot who said this line. All I remember was the quote.

Piper Halliwell
08-18-2002, 01:30 PM
I can&#39;t remember the exact quote but it&#39;s from the ending of the Tenchi Universe season when Ryoko dies ;_; She is talking to Ryo-ohki and it made me cry so hard and then from the Tenchi in Darkness movie when the villain says at the end of the movie(because she fell in love with yoshou)

"Imagine the darkness in love with the light."

I had tears streaming down my face. Oh, and then the Slayers movie that was so sad. And Evengalion, and Sailor Moon(the last manga of the Sailor Stars), and Oh&#33; My Goddess. That was so sad too. The movie made me cry like a baby. The part when Morgan kissed Keiichi and Belldandy was watching through a window I was screaming in tears. ;__; I&#39;m gonna go cry now...excuse me...

Princess_Rini
08-18-2002, 02:41 PM
The saddest quote that I&#39;ve ever heard? Wow. That&#39;s a toughy&#33; I think everything is sad&#33; Lolz&#33; ^_~

&nbsp;Um...Hmm... Oh&#33; Heh&#33; I&#39;ve got one. This is from Yu-Gi-Oh, the original version.

&nbsp;Yuugi: "Jou..."

&nbsp;Jou: "...."

&nbsp;Yuugi: "Jou, I love you."

&nbsp;Awh&#33; Isn&#39;t that sad? Jounouchi was being controled by Malik and he was forced to duel Yuugi... ;_; A real tear-jerker. I know it&#39;s two guys, but who cares? ^_^ Yaoi is cool. ^^

Piyonpiyon
08-19-2002, 12:42 PM
Saddest qoute....hm.....I would have to say a saior moon qoute from the stars series...I can&#39;t remeber which volume its from...i&#39;ll have to watch it later...

Seiya-Usagi, .....
Usagi-Yes...seiya
Seiya-I...I can&#39;t stand him all he does is hurt you&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
usagi-seiya...
Seiya- I will protect you choose me I love you&#33;
*and then he kisses her *

or.....the last episode

Seiya-Mamoru-san
Mamoru-yes?&#33;
Sieya-Don&#39;t ever let Her go...I may end up taking her from
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; you.
Mamoru-l promise i won&#39;t.

Winter_Tasuki_Uki
09-17-2002, 04:08 PM
Oh This one is sad to *well that&#39;s what I think anyway*
"Wars take many lives away. Humans never forget the grief, but they also never stop fighting. Streams of blood and tears are only an ornament for their destuctive ritual....."
~Duo Maxwell~

mizerotakuzero
09-26-2002, 08:24 PM
the saddest quote I ever heard was trigun in the "July" episode where his see that chic and wants to marry her, but no thats not it it was before that.

Vash:[spilling some old turkey for his sista] "Your just tried, Aren&#39;t you?"
and in the episode "alturnitive"
"as long as I&#39;m around, People will die"
AND MY favorite qoute
"LOVE & PEACE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;"
If you where me it would make you sad too. well I wasn&#39;t exactly sad cuz in that moment Vash look ultra hot...[I have a thing for Vash, if you havn&#39;t noticed.]

Ami~chan
06-04-2003, 08:35 PM
"Do you think you deserve to be happy?? "
I can&#39;t remember who said that, but it was directed to Ken from Weiss Kreuz.It was so sad he couldn&#39;t be with the one he loved.. &nbsp;*sniff,sniff*

Incomplete Rage
06-15-2003, 06:48 PM
"What? What happend? Why did we run out of fuel so quickly?"
"I emptied it out."
"You emptied it out?? WHY?&#33;"
"To make room for the tunnaa.."

Hehe. o.O; Sorry. The environment was just.. so gloomy in here. Y&#39;know? XD

Weetzie Bat
06-18-2003, 02:08 PM
"Please... Please don&#39;t look at me like that."

Wolfwood says that to Milly after he kills Zazie... I&#39;unno.. x.@; Something about it..

And when Wolfwood is talking to/about Vash:
"You were always smiling, real friendly like, but the way you smiled was so empty it hurt to watch you."

That reminds me of myself, so... It really hits strong.

Toji
06-22-2003, 12:08 AM
Im going to make it short and sweet.

It&#39;s a spoiler so cover your eyes if you don&#39;t want to see it&#33;

"Bang"-Cowboy Bebop, Spike right before he dies.

if you don&#39;t get the pun, it&#39;s the one of the famous quotes almost everyone knows "Always go out with a bang&#33;" When I die those will probably be my last words as well.

Kamiya Kaoru
06-23-2003, 08:12 PM
From the Inuyasha movie:

Inuyasha: Damnit&#33; I wish everyone would stop telling me to run away&#33; (Talking to Kagome) I&#39;m never running away and leaving you alone&#33;
---
Orrrr another part

Kagome: (Under a spell and about to shoot Inuyasha with an arrow) Inuyasha... run... run. Run. (She fires it) NO&#33;
Inuyasha: Kagome... (Hit and groans in pain)
Kagome: (The spell breaks) Inuyasha&#33; INUYASHA&#33;

And then tears started to fall down her face..;_; I was freaking out.

tiv
04-25-2004, 04:10 AM
arg&#33;&#33; >_< i don&#39; need to cry when &#39;m tired...why must you people post things like that?&#33;