PDA

View Full Version : Who's the strongest out of all anmies

Goku(AKIRA)
11-13-2002, 12:22 PM
If you choose other put who or what it is

Sephiroth
11-13-2002, 03:23 PM
<font color="white">The strongest being in any anime is obviously Gokuu in the form of SSJ4 (in this case, from Dragonball GT). Possessing the raw speed to easily move much faster than the rate of light, God-like control of his ki, and a power level somewhere near or in the trillions, it&#39;s no contest. SSJ4 Bejiita would come second.. In fact, I can&#39;t think of a single character outside of the DB universe that wouldn&#39;t literally explode after taking a hit from even Kuririn. This is just pointless, especially since you&#39;re a fan of the series.</font>

SuperAngel
11-15-2002, 07:00 PM
Well, with brute force it would have to be Vegeta. &nbsp;Mr. Veggie is just, well, brute. &nbsp;He also has that little evil mind of his.

vash the stampede
11-16-2002, 02:22 PM
It&#39;s Obviously Yuske Yurameshi. &nbsp;There&#39;s No One Who Can Beat Him.

Excel Excel
11-28-2002, 08:50 PM
Ok dude...Goku may be physically superdee duper -.- but Excel could have him on his knees begging for mercy...All she&#39;d have to do is talk...and talk...and talk....and talk...and if he kills her, Ms. Will could bring her back...again, and again, and again...until Goku could no longer withstand her superior annoyingness.
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;"He&#39;s like a truck that&#39;s ignoring life&#39;s signboards and running aimlessly out of control. &nbsp;In short, a worthless idiot."
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; -Random Excel quote

Also...Lina Inverse could probably walk up to him and Giga Slave his Super Saiya-Jin arse.

Lady Dark
12-03-2002, 10:53 PM
Goku maybe dumb, but he can blast this whole world with a single shot, Sailormoon and the scouts would be able to, but that almost can kill them doing it (promise of the rose). Vegeta perhaps, but I say Gohan is a bit more stronger. &nbsp;The others are not AS strong compared to the ones that I mentioned. &nbsp;

Sailorscouts has the good hearts, Z fighters has the best strength.

Sephiroth
12-07-2002, 09:02 PM
<font color="white">Yes, butÂ*this is a topic on strength, seemingly physical strength, which in turn makes your replies all the more irrelevent. And yes, the sailor seshi are strong, but if I were to, say, punch Usagi right in the stomach, she&#39;d most likely be on the ground crying and coughing up blood. Not that I would ever do that, but she has no real defence, at least not without the help up ki-induced shields and whatnot. I could say the same for her (and all the rest of the senshi&#39;s) strength, also.</font>

Eternal_Sailor_Chibi_Moon
12-07-2002, 09:17 PM
"Anmie?" O-K then&#33;

Sailor Scouts&#33; As Loveday said, they have to be in a lot of pain to wear heels and run like that. That and women give birth, meaning taking a thing the size of a melon out of a hole the size of a lemon. pretty tuff to do that. GIRLS RULE&#33;

gohanssj14
12-07-2002, 11:06 PM
Hey anthony its me james and i think that the strongest has got to be goku because goku is the badest dude dude of the whole anime series cause he can punch through walls and moutains and i bet if any other anime character tried to do this they would not be able to make a dent&#33;&#33;&#33;1

Edited for language. Rawr.Before any edits, Post was:
Hey anthony its me james and i think that the strongest has got to be goku because goku is the badest motherfucker of the whole anime series cause he can punch through walls and moutains and i bet if any other anime character tried to do this they would not be able to make a dent&#33;&#33;&#33;1After Edit by: Aaron on Dec. 08 2002,10:57 am, Post is:
Hey anthony its me james and i think that the strongest has got to be goku because goku is the badest dude dude of the whole anime series cause he can punch through walls and moutains and i bet if any other anime character tried to do this they would not be able to make a dent&#33;&#33;&#33;1

Edited for language. Rawr.

Last edited by Aaron at Dec. 08 2002,10:57 am

Sephiroth
12-08-2002, 01:09 AM
<font color="white">Watch the language, please.</font>

Lady Dark
12-08-2002, 05:00 AM
oh...

Shindou_Shuichi
12-10-2002, 01:32 PM
I&#39;d have to say,Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi&#33;
I mean, the guy has super human strength. o.o