PDA

View Full Version : has anybody seen Fruits basket??

Fixxi
07-27-2003, 01:34 PM
yes, yes, it's excellent. it's cute, it's adorable, it's funny. well, except for the ending. i thought the ending was lil' slappy. there are 26 total episodes. it's about a girl named, Tohru Honda, my avatar, staying at one of Souma family's house and learnin' 'bout Souma family truth, i prefer saying than "curse". Souma family's "curse" is from vury old legend, junnish, in which 12 animals got accepted as junnish except for the cat. Fruits Basket is funny.. i recommend it! i downloaded all the episodes.. i haven't seen the manga or the anime in my area yet so yea.. that was the only way.

Fixxi
07-28-2003, 12:34 PM
momo-san, i know&#33; i know&#33; i was like, "fruits basket?gee.." and i thought it would be lame but i fell in love with yuki and kyou >o<;; then i immediately started to love fruits basket&#33; i&#39;m glad you did too&#33;

oh i didn&#39;t notice it before but there&#39;s a page, actually two pages, about Fruits basket in Animerica magazine, May, 2003 volume&#33;

remembered the tiger&#39;s name: kisa

Fixxi
07-29-2003, 12:38 PM
momiji story was too sad&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; i almost cried in that episode where he tells tohru about his mum&#33;&#33; but i love his song he made at the souma onsen&#33;&#33; he&#39;s adorable&#33;&#33; plus he&#39;s only a year younger than tohru.. ahhhh...still i love the mister perfect yuki the best.. haha..

aisu
08-07-2003, 03:22 PM
They&#39;re already making the second series now, it seems. They really rushed the ending there on the first, and if you look at the manga, it&#39;s much much different. As for who the missing juunishi are.. Ah.. you have to wait and see. I don&#39;t think that the horse or rooster has shown up yet.. I don&#39;t know if they even do in the manga. @-@; I&#39;ll check later with Mizu. She&#39;d know since she has most of them some way or another..

Dark Warrior Of Death
08-09-2003, 01:28 AM
Ive heard that theres these guys that can turn into a zodiac symbol, (Leo would turn into a lion and etc.) and its a comedy, but thats what Ive heard, so I dont know if thats really true.

Fixxi
08-09-2003, 06:16 PM
turnin&#39; into zodiacS? what&#39;s the title? i&#39;m currently downloading excel saga.. i dunno if it&#39;s fun, or what&#39;s the summary..

oh.. and anymore information about second series of Fruits Basket? and do you know if the artists has drawn any other anime else than Fruits Basket?

tiv
04-03-2004, 11:39 PM
um..well i had a few episodes on a cheap disc...but i gave it to one of my friends because they really liked it O_o;;;

DivineSorceressX
04-11-2004, 07:32 PM
I saw Fruits Basket, its like the funniest Anime I have ever seen. Kyo is funny, yeah, Momiji&#39;s life was sad, what kind of messed up Mom did he have? Ahem, well anyway, I just love Shigurei, oh yeah&#33;