PDA

View Full Version : Magical girl anime

Syaoran-kun
06-10-2003, 04:29 PM
While I love magical girl anime there's still some unanswered questions I have about them. Â*One: why do they have to those long transformation sequences (but Ami-chan's rules). Â*Two: why do they have to shout the name of their attack? Â*Why can't they just yell or shout?

Ami~chan
06-14-2003, 01:31 PM
The transformation sequences are so long cause it takes so long to put on those pretty costumes and they shout their attacks because the speakers are broken and they didn't know they were fixed.Simple huh??Kinda...

Sunrise_Gypsy
06-14-2003, 02:57 PM
weee! i'm just postin everywhere to get my level up like my other name x.x  but that's besides the point.

i've never seen it, nor heard of it. To me, right now it sounds like Sailor Moon x.x i might be crazy but Sailormoon has the transfomation thingys and shouting out their attacks

tiv
04-25-2004, 02:01 AM
um...i guess its just one of those things O_o...though it'd probably be really distracting irl if you were fighting someone and you yelled out the name of your move X3 probably get hit...because you were trying to say your move...

but that does seem to be standard, as a lot of other anime magical girl series have the long transformation sequences...and the shouting of the moves