PDA

View Full Version : Inu yasha

Kagome-old
12-23-2002, 12:06 PM
does anyone watch InuYasha or talk about it its not bad but for those of you who watch Sailor Moon and Inu Yasha you'ill realize that Raye(Sailor Mars on sailor moon)that Kagome thats me looks just about the same as SailorMars.^^

Hououji Fuu
12-23-2002, 08:42 PM
x.x we need more active mods -_-''' this belongs in anime central

Jessica Chan
12-24-2002, 12:05 PM
man all thies post by newbies.
Will they ever be stopped!?!?!?!?!?

Hououji Fuu
12-24-2002, 12:52 PM
*pats xane* i'm sure when Andrea-sama finishes her midterms she'll fix everything.

Aya Mikage
12-24-2002, 01:35 PM
I'm putting this in anime. It belongs more in there.

MayoBabe
12-29-2002, 04:31 PM
--Emisses in the smack-downage of n00bs posting in the wrong forums--

>_>;  You are giving my Koko-love gray hair.  ;_;

Winter_Tasuki_Uki
12-30-2002, 01:04 PM
I wuv Inu Yasha!! I especially like Miroku, except for his dirty mind..

Yuffie Darkblade
01-12-2003, 10:13 PM
I never really got sucked into the Inu-Yasha craze. The manga wasnt that good in my opinion, and if I didnt like the manga, I usually dont like the anime (since they&#39;re practically the same thing, with minor twists). But I did see a couple of episodes on A.S on &#39;nami, and it just made me feel even more repulsed. (erm..repulsive being a past tense verb?>.<")
Im not saying the story is horrible and that all who watch it must DIE a long and horrible death, which would be kinda neat, it just didnt catch my interests.

Sefirosu
01-13-2003, 02:51 AM
<font color="white">I haven&#39;t seen the English dub, and frankly, hope to never. I have, however, seen 91 episodes of the original version. I have to admit, it wasn&#39;t the greatest thing when I first laid eyes on it, but after a while, it started to grow on me. I really love that anime.

.. Osuwari&#33;</font>

Aaron
01-13-2003, 11:51 AM
I&#39;m just trying to figure out why so many girls love it so much.. I mean, I once asked why girls obsess over Inu Yasha, and two girls started kicking the crap out of me because I "obviously insulted it"

Kakusei
01-14-2003, 05:35 AM
<font color="#CCCCFF">
I&#39;ve seen a lot of Inu Yasha and personally, I think it stinks. There&#39;s absolutely no creativity about it at all. It&#39;s the same ol&#39; "Assorted Crew of Adventurers Go on Adventure and the Guy is Mean and the Girl is Whiny and Annoying" type of anime.

And as far as the dub? Don&#39;t make me laugh.

Prince Darien
01-15-2003, 03:28 PM
I&#39;ve seen alot of it and read a few of the mangas and I like it. There is alot better, but it is still preatty good. Sure most likely I have been brainwashed into liking by to of my friends, who are completly crazy of Inu Yasha.

~*Kawaii_Kiri*~
01-26-2003, 02:52 PM
I like Inu-Yasha. oo&#39; Mostly because the characters are so cute. I mean, I would -kill- for a pair of those fuzzy ears. o_o But I&#39;m not really into the -show- itself. The little fox demon Shippo is such a cutie. I&#39;d like to have a plushie of him one day.
But that&#39;s basically why I watch the show. &#39;Cause they&#39;re all just so kawaii.

Atelier Marie
01-26-2003, 08:16 PM
Answers:

Naroku killed kikyo in inuyasha&#39;s form

and yes Kagome comes back to the warring era from the future

i watch it because i think its cute..interesting...and i love richard cox&#39;s voice (voice of inuyasha) um...the characters are cool and i especially like the fact, that when inuyasha hears the word "SIT" he immediatly(SP?) crashes down into the earth. its just as funny as anythingBefore any edits, Post was:
Answers:

i watch it because i think its cute..interesting...and i love richard cox&#39;s voice (voice of inuyasha) um...the characters are cool and i especially like the fact, that when inuyasha hears the word "SIT" he immediatly crashes down into the earth. its just as funny as anythingAfter Edit by: Atelier Marie on Jan. 26 2003,8:18 pm, Post is:
Answers:

i watch it because i think its cute..interesting...and i love richard cox&#39;s voice (voice of inuyasha) um...the characters are cool and i especially like the fact, that when inuyasha hears the word "SIT" he immediatly(SP?) crashes down into the earth. its just as funny as anything

tiv
04-25-2004, 02:03 AM
er...i read the manga...and where as i really have nothing against the anime i&#39;m not going to watch it until people stop telling me its the coolest thing in the world oO;; loved the manga though