PDA

View Full Version : Who would you want to be?

Ami~chan
06-22-2003, 06:26 PM
Ok, let me see if I can explain this right.....
What anime character do you wish you were?
No, I am not asking what anime character you are most like, I am askin what anime character you wish you were.So who?
I wish I could be Charlotte (sp?) from Vampire Hunter D, Bloodlust.I have my own odd reasons, dont ask...

lionx
06-23-2003, 10:29 AM
Well for me i would be any character that have similar characteristics as me.

Kenshin might be one or Vash. The point of it is not their cool skills but more that they are similar to me in some aspects. Therefore being one of them would be kinda like another me.

Kamiya Kaoru
06-23-2003, 08:09 PM
Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin.. uhmmm.. Kirara from Inuyasha. =3 She's just too cuuuute. Even though she is a fire breathing kitty-youkai thing. o.O

Atelier Marie
06-29-2003, 09:25 PM
i'd like to be.....Kagome from Inuyasha. i mean, she goes on an adventure everyday, she hangs out with a perverted monk, who happens to be on the cute side, she hangs out with a hot half demon, they argue, but they'd probably do anything for each other, and she's got mystical powers. she's also made a lot of friends, like gengi(i know i spelled it wrong) and she finds out more about herself and her friends every day! i mean, how cool is that??

or i'd be Excel from Excel Saga, just because she's got the coolest wardrobe, and she's able to annoy the heck out of everyone and that is an awesome thing.

Tatsu
06-30-2003, 04:03 PM
kenshin from samurai X or sesshomouru from inu yasha. or chou ryuuen from fushigi yugi

darienslover
07-07-2003, 04:00 PM
Utena, she's great with a sword, has a totally cute guy (touga) wanting her, and a cool uniforn (I could do w/o the pink hair tho)

or Alexander from Reign.  He's sexy, has a VERY COOL HORSE (that's the biggy)  has propehcies and is just down right cool.

ParaParaJMo
07-08-2003, 10:26 AM
Hard one for me personally here are my top choices

1. Hananakajima Masaru from Sexy Commando Masaru
2. Bankotsu from Inuyasha
3. Kenshiro from Hokuto No Ken
4. Guts from Berserk
5. Momonari Junta from DNA
6. Gohan from Dragon Ball Z
7. Onizuka Eikichi from GTO
8. Doraemon from Doraemon
9. Asuran Zara from Gundam SEED
10.Ryu from Street Fighter II V

Cute Yuffie
07-11-2003, 10:01 PM
If I could be any anime person...I'd say Zenigata (sp) from Lupin the Third! Â*He's so awsome! Â*Plus he gets to try to catch Lupin, which is totaly useless...but he just appears there where ever lupin is!! Â*I wanna be able to do that...

Weetzie Bat
07-12-2003, 09:17 AM
If I could be any anime character in the world, I'd want to be...

*Guu in Jungle no Watsumo Hale Nochi Guu. She's silly and weird and stuff. ^^

*Sugar in Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar..She's a fairy! A nifty one, at that..

aaaand....

*Chii in Chobits. ^^ 'nuff said.

Eternal_Sailor_Chibi_Moon
07-12-2003, 03:48 PM
ooh! Ooh!

I wouldn want to be Vash (still) and Gally/Alita from Gunnm!

....i just dont wanna live in her world o_O

acamori
07-31-2003, 11:06 AM
i think i'd want to be inu-yasha: he gets the girl, saves the world, and has a bad a$$ sword, not to mention the whole half demon thing.

or maybe i'd be tetsuo from akira (until he transforms) he's got a really cool bike and i like the powers given him by akira.

Fixxi
07-31-2003, 12:01 PM
i&#39;d like to be Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket. it&#39;s my latest obsession so it had the biggest possibility of me being want to. but she&#39;s nice, kind, have cool friends, respectful, so perfect in nice way, etc.etc..... plus she gets to live with kawaii guys....... >/////////<*blush blush*

Dementia
08-01-2003, 02:55 PM
I was going to say Mikako, but Kokomi beat me to it. XD I just love her sense of style and she&#39;s so cute&#33; ^_^ Most of the characters I&#39;d want to be are from manga&#39;s though... like Nana from, uh, "Nana" by ai yazawa. She&#39;s so cool. *o*

Fixxi
08-05-2003, 07:34 PM
haven&#39;t seen Nana here.. has it come into US already? i didn&#39; know that.. *frowns* i want to read that...

aisu
08-07-2003, 03:04 PM
I wish I were Daidouji Mayura from Matantei(or Meitantei.. beh) Loki Ragnarok. Or Toboe from Wolf&#39;s Rain. Both of them are so carefree and cute and silly. ::sighs:: .. Plus, a Norse god has a crush Mayura and her best friends are Loki, Thor, Fenrir and the Midgard Serpant. XD ...

Lady Dark
08-09-2003, 02:50 AM
I wish to be Tintlet from Dragon Knights, or Alcyone from Rayearth.

tiv
04-03-2004, 07:56 PM
ALUCARD i want to be alucard from hellsing because...he&#39;s just...a physcopath&#33;&#33; XD&#33;

SailorBlueWind
04-11-2004, 05:48 PM
I&#39;d most want to be Tenou Haruka....she&#39;s wonderful. nice cars, nice bikes, nice....and I&#39;m stopping.

DivineSorceressX
04-11-2004, 07:15 PM
THis is tough, but hmm I would like to be Ceres or Miaka.

DivineSorceressX
04-18-2004, 03:11 AM
Evil Ves Ves Posted on Apr 13 2004, 07:14 PM
I wish I was me? O_o;

lol