PDA

View Full Version : Outlaw star

~*Kawaii_Kiri*~
02-01-2003, 11:28 AM
I like Outlaw Star. =3 But I usually can't find the time to watch it. I've seen some of the episodes like once or twice, and it doesn't seem all that bad to me.

Ami~chan
06-14-2003, 07:48 PM
I like it. No, I love it. It is a really good anime and it has some pretty awesome music and characters.

Hotaru Tsukino
06-15-2003, 01:43 PM
Hey, i really like the series as well...though they cancelled it after it was done on cartoon network...it's a really good anime to watch...

Syaoran-kun
06-20-2003, 10:03 AM
I bought the Outlaw Star DVD boxset and I agree it's pretty cool.  Though personally I feel like the filler-in episodes are kinda boring to me.  I like the songs in Outlaw Star, though, particulary the 2nd ending theme song.  The animation is pretty good too and the music is very fitting for this series.  I like pretty much all the characters except for Aisha, who I found to be annoying.

ChibiThunder
06-21-2003, 12:33 PM
I loved Outlaw Star and I still do.But I'm too lazy to go to the store and buy episodes cuz of stupid cartoon network had to make room for the stpuidest show ever.Samurai Jack or whatever the stupid show is.And I think Aisha is annoying too.

darienslover
07-07-2003, 03:56 PM
I liked it...until they killed Hilda (was that her name...Its been to dang long)

tate
07-20-2003, 02:27 AM
not just you kokomi. but not me either. blame pokeman and other flashing blue red screens.

some of the filler episodes were fine. the dub was great! since i'm not a fluent japanese speaker, i prefer a very good dub over reading subtitles while trying to enjoy the action. although it wasn't as good as the trigun or hellsing dubs. Â*the last episode blew chunks. you could tell that they so badly wanted to do a second series. redo the part after where gene starwind uses his last castor, and you could have a winner. 1/2 anime i've seen, the writer's don't know how to end the series. Â*the best i've seen was trigun for the ending.

tiv
04-25-2004, 01:47 AM
i've seen it...well...parts of it, and i do like it, though i have seen better...but it is pretty good :3