PDA

View Full Version : .Hack//Sign

Believe
06-15-2003, 04:26 PM
i saw one episode last night, and MAN am I confused! Something about a game, some freaky floating 7-year-old girl, Key of Twilight? WTF?

What is this anime about? And why was it on at midnight?

Hououji Fuu
06-16-2003, 10:16 AM
I saw episodes 1-14...I do not understand it...except for the fact that the little spell dude who's like ten years old can't log out because he is logged in through the hospital

Sunrise_Gypsy
06-16-2003, 11:59 AM
I've only seen it once, same episode as Believe. Thanks for the info, Kai ^^. It's really good...from the episode i saw...>.> but still...

SquallRealm
06-16-2003, 01:25 PM
As far the the Key of the Twilight, everyone else wants to grant Tsukasa (the boy) to log out. But yet Tsukasa just wants to open the floating girls eyes, and actually talk to her.
Tsukasa doesnt even know what the heck she is, or what her past or conection is. One of the members of that party (the blonde haired woman, who happens to be BT) wants absolute power, and starts to reveal the secert of the twilight to the other gamers.

Then somehow, Crim (sorry guys you'll just have to know the characters name to really get what the heck im saying), tells this secret player of the KoTT.

So now, their jouney begins OVA2 to find this so called Key.
And in their journey, they just battle monsters, level up, find health potions, meet new towns and people, and recieve helpers.

Thats basically it.
This anime intertainment is pretty okay. The music goes with the anime, not too girlish and not too boyish. Characetsr are well develope and so much betreyal.

Believe
06-16-2003, 07:21 PM
....only problem is it's on at Sunda nights at midnight. Problem for me that i cant stay up that late, i might keep EVERYONE awake u_u

SquallRealm
06-16-2003, 10:01 PM
.hack://LIMINALITY is whacked.

The game is kinda stupid. Kite? Who the heck names a boy Kite?

Show-based is entertainment, not the game.

Kurim huh? And tell me exactly who is Kurim other than you?

Like I posted before. Everyone might as well get to know or find out about the characters other than getting it by me. be specific on that plz.

Sefirosu
06-17-2003, 05:06 AM
More specifically, "Kurimu." He's referring to the original version of the anime. I can't really participate here (never seen the dub), but I have seen all 26 of the original. And by the way, Kite's name is pronounced "kee-tay" -- not "kite" -- if that's what you were thinking.

SquallRealm
06-17-2003, 07:10 PM
No difference, its more of a girls name.

Chibi Jupiter
06-18-2003, 03:46 AM
I downloaded about 20 eps subbed and I plan on watching those but from what i did watch on cnetwork late at night it was totally confusing if not a little boring. But i've heard its really great so...

SquallRealm
06-26-2003, 03:45 PM
Its quite fine Sefirosu. Dubbed or nat, everyone must have watched .hack either the english version or not. Theyre just too many of them.

.hack//DUST is so terrible. Thats all I can say

Princess-Chi
07-16-2003, 05:25 PM
I really don't understand either....does Lady Subaru and Tsukasa have some kinda thing for eachother

SquallRealm
07-16-2003, 05:37 PM
Sorta. Love connection in and out of the world. The love thing is kinda confusing, not the story line.

Eternal_Sailor_Chibi_Moon
07-16-2003, 06:44 PM
.hack//SIGN ... .hack//DUST... how many ".hack's" are there!?

SquallRealm
07-16-2003, 06:51 PM
Just 3.
In the game there are 4.