PDA

View Full Version : Weiss Kreuz

LadyPSerenity
05-31-2003, 11:01 PM
Why can't I remember it when I need it and the people who know it not be on when I need it!!!
Why !!! why!!!
Now, anyways... where was I?
Ah yes,
This is another Anime that I rather enjoyed the whole series of.
This is one I actually saw all of... well all except for Gluhen. Though I am told by some others that Gluhen isn't as good as the original set.
There is a whole controversy on why the characters changed and stuff but in the original one
Aya (Ran)
Ken
Omi
And
Youji
Are the main characters. Each of them have a saddened story as to what led them to the path they choice for themselves.
Very interesting plot and well developed characters though there is some areas where I could have seen some improvement... ie what Omi wears... but all in all it was good to watch. I enjoyed it quite the bit.
Another recomendation I would make.

SquallRealm
05-31-2003, 11:50 PM
Its a good anime. All the boys happen to be one bad-dash characters. The story plot is okay. I rate this anime 10/10.
But I can see why Lady P would like this anime .. *cough-allguys-cough*

xD

LadyPSerenity
05-31-2003, 11:52 PM
Oh come on now. Give me more credit than that.
Actually I like the violence.
The katana and well the action.
The boys is just an added bonus.

SquallRealm
05-31-2003, 11:56 PM
Oh, added bonus.  *thumbs up*
But compare it to Getbackers .. I like both of them.

Kokomi
06-01-2003, 12:56 PM
I've never seen it! No fair. I've heard it's really good, but everytime I go rent anime I forget about it.. Someone remind me. o_o

Believe
06-01-2003, 08:50 PM
i've never seen it before, but i've heard of it, and it seems good. What's the main plot?

SquallRealm
06-01-2003, 09:07 PM
Its just 4 guys that live together and do this secret agent thing. They run this flower show to disguise their main job. LPS already listed their names. Aya kicks ashh....

LadyPSerenity
06-02-2003, 04:23 AM
Aye,
The story is the four guys all have dark pasts, and go into the assassination business in order to make money and to hide from their dark pasts.
They are vigilantes that work for the secret organization. Though they are taught never to kill unless it is a target and that to kill a non target it is murder.
It is really good if you get into it.
Yes yes Aya sooo kicks some booty.

Ami~chan
06-04-2003, 02:33 PM
Yeah, this series certainly is good. I think Omi is one of the sweetest anime guys on earth !

LadyPSerenity
06-06-2003, 06:14 PM
Ya, Omi is a really sweet guy but his clothes need some MAJOR changes.... heh.

Chibi Jupiter
06-20-2003, 06:08 PM
Lol well its definitely not girlish.... I mean slashers can go nuts with DBZ too.. but that's not girly. Macho anime sux0rz.

tate
07-20-2003, 02:21 AM
it's what i call a pretty boy series. the backstreet assasins. but i liked it for some reason. i guess because there was character development. the animation quality was good enough for a series, but not amazing.

i saw the boxed sets, was the gluhen series after they fought schwartz and their masters?  i thought that was the final battle.

Weetzie Bat
07-20-2003, 08:30 AM
I have the first DVD... After a couple episodes, I got bored and watched the Dubbing Bloopers (mind you, I was watching the subbed episodes).

In my opinion, it's an alright series, but not the best.

LadyPSerenity
07-21-2003, 09:55 AM
Heh, Gluhen sounds interesting enough and Jonnnnnny told me to watch it because I like the original.
Yes Gluhen follows AFTER the first set just so you know, so AFTER the battle with Schwartz and everything.

Yes, the reason for the character design changes IS the fact that the orignal artist put a lawsuit against the producers of the Anime and won.
So they changed the appearance of the characters. Good thing in Omi's case... he kinda looked like a little girl.

Anyway, ya... I can't find Gluhen anywhere... so I am a little fustrated... though I keep looking.

tiv
04-25-2004, 01:47 AM
lol, just like noir, i'd like to watch this one O_____o;;; same thing as noir however: no cash to get it....*sigh* i love the pictures of the characters though...i like the guy with red/orange hair and glasses...shildich or something? not sure...don' care to look for the correct spelling right now, too lazy