PDA

View Full Version : FLCL

Believe
09-12-2003, 08:36 PM
i *love* this anime. Too bad whenever I got the chance to watch it i was sent to bed; midnight is NOT a good time for TV, apparently ;_;

anyhow, once you get past the confusion, it is an amazing anime. Beautifully animated and hilarious, it is well worth watching.

That, and you gotta love chicks who dress up as nurses and hit people with her guitar <3

High Risk
09-12-2003, 10:05 PM
It&#39;s too bad that it&#39;s only six episodes long =/

Fixxi
09-13-2003, 03:36 AM
are you serious? there&#39;s only six episodes? i only have episode one, which i haven&#39;t had a time to watch it, but wow. that&#39;s short. i like the drawings though.

High Risk
09-13-2003, 12:14 PM
Well, I&#39;m not quite sure. On Adult Swim, the season was over after only six episodes. I dunno, maybe there is another season?

Yeah, I like the drawings too ^.~

LXnekket
09-14-2003, 02:24 AM
Yes, sadly there are only 6 episodes. &nbsp;But if you crave more, you could always check out the manga. &nbsp;It&#39;s being released now.

High Risk
09-14-2003, 03:52 AM
;.; So there really are six episodes then?

*cries*

Eternal_Sailor_Chibi_Moon
09-18-2003, 07:14 PM
indeed it is, but different doesn&#39;t necessarily mean bad.

FLCL is goooooood.

Toji
09-26-2003, 04:09 AM
I totally agree the anime is EXTREMELY out of the ordinary, but a good one at that. I enjoyed all six episodes and in fact the manga is out right now, they have Volume 1 already, so check your local store that carries manga. I highly doubt they&#39;ll make another season due to the fact that usually America gets animes that are already say "old" in Japan. When I had a Japanese Exchange student we&#39;d watch anime together on tv and he&#39;d say "Oh I saw that two years ago, very popular, but now not so popular" so us in America get the old hotness, unless some of you guys get Japanese Television...damn you&#33; I think they stopped showing FLCL, they only ran the season twice so that everyone got a chance to see it, I&#39;m one of the lucky ones, for some strange reason my Satallite TV thinks we&#39;re on the east coast, so I get my programming 3 hours early.....so I get to watch Adult Swim at 8 and end it at 11:00 which is cool. They&#39;ll probably play FLCL again since they&#39;re begining to re-run the new season of Inuyasha and Blue Gender, or they&#39;ll find something new to replace Trigun because the season was re-run twice not counting the time when they didn&#39;t have all the episodes and had to re-run Trigun midway into the storyline. I&#39;m getting off topic now so I think this is a good time to end my post.

tiv
04-03-2004, 05:29 PM
what ever &#39;tis &#39;m sure its annoying as hell O_o;; fact from what my friends tell me i think &#39;m glad &#39;ve never heard of it