PDA

View Full Version : I found this really coolio anime...

PikuHime
05-12-2002, 07:18 AM
I was bored and so i went to DC and was lookin for something new... then i found a FFU episode (Final Fantasy Unlimited) and im telling ya... this anime TOTALLY ownz... its sooo cool... it looks great too... i cant say alot about the plot (since i've only seen one episode) but its soo cool... evryone just needs to see it... ^^

~MarsGoddess~
05-13-2002, 12:31 AM
<font color="#CCCCFF">
Sorry to burst your bubble but FF:U does not "own". It&#39;s rather mediocre, actually. I was really disapointed with it. Mr. Hironobu should stick to video games. @_@

PikuHime
05-13-2002, 10:34 AM
¬.¬ pessemist

i still think it ownz all other animes..

~MarsGoddess~
05-13-2002, 11:13 PM
<font color="#CCCCFF">
.hack&#92;&#92;Sign "ownz". RahXephon "ownz". Chobits "ownz". Final Fantasy: Unlimited sucks. The only good thing going for it is it&#39;s music. As far as the plot and animation goes, it sucks.

PikuHime
05-14-2002, 02:33 AM
The animation roolz... the plot is ok, the characters ownz...

Ariumi Ketsyuki
05-14-2002, 10:31 AM
I agree with Agglies. It sucked. =P

I also agree that Chobits "ownz." I love it. Ooh, Hana Yori Dango "ownz" too, right? And of course, Video Girl Ai "ownz", ne? =DBefore any edits, Post was:

Ooh, Hana Yori Dango "ownz" too, right? And of course, Video Girl Ai "ownz", ne? =DAfter Edit by: Video Girl Ai on May 14 2002,08:32 am, Post is:

I also agree that Chobits "ownz." I love it. Ooh, Hana Yori Dango "ownz" too, right? And of course, Video Girl Ai "ownz", ne? =D

tiv
04-25-2004, 03:39 AM
all right..well..any anime referred to as &#39;totally ownz&#39; is not going to be something i&#39;m going to watch any time soon <_<