PDA

View Full Version : Babes, babes, babes!

Lord Sephiroth
04-28-2002, 03:03 AM
Okay starting with me my favore anime babes would have to be Android 18. I mean its pretty obvious and my favorite video game babe is Aeris.Okay lets get one thing straight I might be a double poster but i however am not a pervert.
If you like to insult me cause it makes you feel powerful please don't... At least I am not asking people what they do when they are not on the computer or asking people for nasty Hentai. I just like expressing my favorite female charcters wich i consider babes. And i am sorry that you feel that I am a perv but please don't insult me. Your really hurting my feelings. And Thank you Error404 I am glad i got something besides disliking and hatred like some of these other users.Before any edits, Post was:
Okay starting with me my favore anime babes would have to be Android 18. I mean its pretty obvious and my favorite video game babe is Aeris.[b]After Edit by: Lord Sephiroth on May 09 2002,03:20 am, Post is:
Okay starting with me my favore anime babes would have to be Android 18. I mean its pretty obvious and my favorite video game babe is Aeris.Okay lets get one thing straight I might be a double poster but i however am not a pervert.
If you like to insult me cause it makes you feel powerful please don't... At least I am not asking people what they do when they are not on the computer or asking people for nasty Hentai. I just like expressing my favorite female charcters wich i consider babes. And i am sorry that you feel that I am a perv but please don't insult me. Your really hurting my feelings. And Thank you Error404 I am glad i got something besides disliking and hatred like some of these other users.

PikuHime
04-28-2002, 03:38 AM
Im just saying one Thing:
-_-

PikuHime
04-28-2002, 06:58 AM
Couldnt have said it better mehself!

Hououji Fuu
04-29-2002, 02:58 PM
*cough*pervert*cough*

Prince Darien
04-29-2002, 04:51 PM
I just have three things to say:
1. You are a perv.
2. You doubled posted. Don't do that. Just use the edit button to add on something on to a previous post of yours  instead of posting twice in a row.
3. You are a double-posting pervert.

Ryuichi_Sakuma
05-01-2002, 09:50 PM
He could have at least stated it more gracefully... like
"Who is your favorite female anime character?" I mean, geeze! O_o try being a little subtle once, why don'tcha?

Saga Bellmond
05-02-2002, 07:51 PM
<font color="9999FF">Oh yes, I find artwork very sexy and attractive. I could just eat all those babies up&#33;Before any edits, Post was:
<font color="9999FF">Oh yes, I find artwork very sexy and attractive. I could jsut eat all those babies up&#33;After Edit by: Saga Bellmond on May 14 2002,03:13 am, Post is:
<font color="9999FF">Oh yes, I find artwork very sexy and attractive. I could just eat all those babies up&#33;

Sephiroth
05-03-2002, 10:34 AM
<font color="white">This guy is a disgrace to the Sephiroth name, but then again, most think I am. Wait.. No, I think I&#39;m just a disgrace to humanity.</font>

Ariumi Ketsyuki
05-06-2002, 10:44 AM
Well said, Tails, Kamen-sama, and Ai. I couldn&#39;t have said it better myself.
You, my dear double-posting pervert, need to get a life.

Sure, anime characters are attractive, but please. Can you not run around shouting about hooters? Try using a little decency.Before any edits, Post was:
Well said, Tails, Kamen-sama, and Ai. I couldn&#39;t have said it better myself.
You, my dear double-posting pervert, need to get a life.After Edit by: Video Girl Ai on May 06 2002,08:46 am, Post is:
You, my dear double-posting pervert, need to get a life.

Sure, anime characters are attractive, but please. Can you not run around shouting about hooters? Try using a little decency.

Hanabishi Rekka
05-06-2002, 09:57 PM
Wow, talk on this topic has gone on for a few days now, and still he hasn&#39;t posted again since his double posting days. &nbsp;I think everybody discouraged him from ever posting again. o.o; &nbsp;That might be good in a way... but I suppose he&#39;ll be back either doing this again or being a little more... subtle... &nbsp;We can only hope and pray. &nbsp;Though I doubt any of you guys want to see his text again. ^_^;Before any edits, Post was:
Wow, talk on this topic has gone on for a few days now, and still he hasn&#39;t posted again since his double posting days. &nbsp;I think everybody discouraged him from every posting again. o.o; &nbsp;That might be good in a way... but I suppose he&#39;ll be back either doing this again or being a little more... subtle... &nbsp;We can only hope and pray. &nbsp;Thougth I doubt any of you guys want to see his text again. ^_^;After Edit by: Hanabishi Rekka on May 08 2002,7:49 pm, Post is:
Wow, talk on this topic has gone on for a few days now, and still he hasn&#39;t posted again since his double posting days. &nbsp;I think everybody discouraged him from ever posting again. o.o; &nbsp;That might be good in a way... but I suppose he&#39;ll be back either doing this again or being a little more... subtle... &nbsp;We can only hope and pray. &nbsp;Though I doubt any of you guys want to see his text again. ^_^;

Lina Inverse
05-08-2002, 09:46 AM
=D &nbsp;Oh my gosh&#33; &nbsp;Sephiroth is definitely my favorite babe&#33;

That long, flowing hair&#33;
That great body&#33;
And you should see how Seph looks in a bikini&#33;

*Giggle&#33;*

Error404
05-09-2002, 12:33 AM
Bah, ignore the haters, Lord Seph.

Anyway, here are my favortes:
Games:
-Tifa Lockheart(ff7)
-Mai Shiranui(KOF)
-Lei Fang(DOA)
-Aika(SOA)
-Celes(FF6)

Anime:
-Gascogne(Vandread)
-Konnai(Hanaukyo Maids)
-Mahoro(Mahoromatic)
-Office Lady(Ebichu)
-Bloodberry(Saber Marionette J)

Sinistra
05-15-2002, 03:34 AM
you know I left AG caz of this. If whats their name wants to post something like that. goto AG the mods there don&#39;t seem to care anymore&#33;

* waves hand * goBefore any edits, Post was:
you know I left AG caz of this if whats their name wants to post something like that goto AG the mods there don&#39;t seem to care anymoreAfter Edit by: Liger Zero 28023 on May 15 2002,04:36 am, Post is:
you know I left AG caz of this. If whats their name wants to post something like that. goto AG the mods there don&#39;t seem to care anymore&#33;

* waves hand * go

Daenerys
05-15-2002, 03:36 AM
Hm.....

How interesting.

Which mods?

Sinistra
05-15-2002, 03:41 AM
I don&#39;t know there names... but they let people get away with rude comments torwards other posters