PDA

View Full Version : upgrade our Anime experience and save time

LucidGuard
07-02-2003, 05:06 AM
I have sort of a neat Idea.

I now have Kazaa lite *giggles like a school girl* and I have been scowering it for good Anime.

Well, for those you of that are like me (kazaa liteians and Animaniacs), I was thinking we could sort of reveiew what we watch here since there a heck of alot of Anime out there and face it...some isnt worth the download time.

so to start this trend ( hopefully a lingering one), I'll just breifly comment on two Animes and also include a question or two.

to begin, Onegai teacher:

Â* Â* This, in my humble opinion, is a masterpiece, if you like love hina (though a bit less racy) you'll love Onegai teacher.

Qualities to love:
-the drawing style and fuidity of the animation is better than average
-the Humor level is up to par with love hina, only less violence
- it has a rather sweet endearing story as well

Questions of mine:

How many episodes are included in the series, thats including the OAV's ( i have 13 so far)

Upcoming installation:

I've recently become aware, that a sequel to onegai teacher is in the works. its called Onrgai twin.

second and finally, Read or die:

Â* Â* Â*Oh my sweet Anime God! this is just high grade morphine to a junkie I swear.

Qualities to love:
-the Animemation is to die for! I watch the first scene and almost peed myself.
-the characters are inventive
- it has a unque stroyline.

Drawbacks:
I've only seen the first two episodes, and again I don't know how many there are.

Comments:
In my opinion this isa must see

Recomendations for anime to look for:
Naruto
Scryed

Disclaimer:
This is just an idea of mine, if the owners of the board disapprove then just drop it.

Weetzie Bat
07-10-2003, 05:15 PM
See, not to sound rude, but this is what Google is for. So that if you hear about an anime, you can type in its lovely name and find reviews, episode counts, and all SORTS of information about it.

LXnekket
07-15-2003, 05:52 AM
Either that, or use a different type of Sharing program.

tiv
04-25-2004, 04:02 AM
arg...i had a chance to watch rod..but..X_x i never did..and i wanna...poo