PDA

View Full Version : Fushigi yuugi

Hououji Fuu
04-24-2002, 03:06 PM
I've read one of the mangas, but I don't understand it, please explain!!

Princess Minako
04-24-2002, 04:28 PM
I don't think she drops a pencil.  She goes to get a drink from a machine in the anime and feels something drawing her into this room. Even tho its a restricted room.  There are red sparkles around that area that she follows drawing her there.

But as she said. Miaka and Yui get drawn into a special book that is sort of an incantation.  They don't realize it until later.  But they both become priesteses of opposing sides, and Yui is tricked into believing that Miaka had abandoned her and starts to dispise her.  They begin to fight.... and the story goes on from there.

The Goddess has spoken

Ariumi Ketsyuki
04-25-2002, 10:05 AM
You guys both forgot to mention how after they 'both' get sucked BACK into their world, Yui is still in the book world, and THAT'S why Miaka goes back into the book. Then when she gets there, she asks Tamahome to help her look for Yui, cause she thinks he's with her..

Princess Minako
04-25-2002, 10:29 AM
Well I was just hitting main points that i thought would peak her intrest without giving away the entire story line..... It is a very good series! I would recommend getting into it!

THe Goddess has spoken

Ariumi Ketsyuki
04-26-2002, 10:55 AM
Yes. I love Fushigi Yuugi. I think it'd be.. number two in my top ten best anime list. ^_^

Ryuichi_Sakuma
05-01-2002, 09:56 PM
It wasn't a pencil!! T'was a coin!! XD (yeah, I had to bug...)
But... the special thing about the coin was... (in the anime, anyways) she was going to put the coin into one of those drink machines that you don't see in America (unless it's somewhere I've just never been) that even has HOT drinks in it!! woohoo!! =D
Fushigi Yuugi is full of bishounen, as well. And I guess it has bishoujous... if I HAD to say... but some are less... desirable than others *coughmiakacough*

Lina Inverse
05-08-2002, 09:50 AM
Mm.. Tasuki...

Ariumi Ketsyuki
05-08-2002, 11:10 AM
Tasuki.. Yummeh.. And Hotohori.. XDDD *Drool*

Ryuichi_Sakuma
05-08-2002, 12:16 PM
Can't forget the beautiful Nuri-kun ;---;

Faye
05-11-2002, 01:36 PM
Tasuki, Tamahome and Hohotori are hooot! And yesh, 'twas a coin she dropped.