PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo babylon

NyankoDono
01-22-2002, 06:18 PM
Anyone seen/read this series? It's great!~ Unfortunately it is a little old (10 years...), so I am not sure if anyone has ever heard of it.

I-wuv-Blair
01-27-2002, 06:55 PM
I've seen it. It's CLAMP.

ShizukaSasayaki
01-27-2002, 07:16 PM
I've seen two dubbed episodes of it and I thought it was alright, even though I forgot half the people's names 'cause I saw it like a half a year ago. I also have some manga images of it on my compy. Subaru's voice sounded like a girl's in the dub.....BLEH. x.x;

Rubette
01-28-2002, 08:57 PM
Subaru sounds like a girl in the sub too ^^. I haven't seen the dub, but I found out that Ben Fairmen (Subaru's english voice), also played Arslan in Arslan Senki (which is ANOTHER role by the kawaii Yamaguchi Kappei! I lub him.. 'specially in Gravi ^^). In Arslan, Ben Fairmen was pretty good (but It was probably just the english accent ^^; ). You should see it in Japanese though... Yamaguchi kawaii desu... ^.^

Nyanko made me watch both OAVs of Tokyo Babylon and I loved it btw. Koyasu sounded younger in it! ... but, I guess that's because, he was younger! *clunks self on the head*

ShizukaSasayaki
01-30-2002, 07:00 PM
Lucky! I wanna see it subtitled....

Daemon
02-06-2002, 01:39 PM
I've seen the whole series! It's confusing, though. Weird & creepy stuff going on, especially in the later episodes.

tiv
04-25-2004, 03:15 AM
its awsome :3 and just because a series is old don't be afraid to post about it O_o..old stuff is awsome...