PDA

View Full Version : Hana yori dango

Ariumi Ketsyuki
03-14-2002, 03:40 PM
This is a really good anime, but really unknown! It's about this poor girl at a rich kid school... I won't go into any more unless you ask, but it's the BEST anime ever.
 Have any of you seen it or even heard of it? It's also known as Hana Dan, just in case! I think it deserves way more attention than it's getting! So.. let me know!

Chie Matsuoka
03-17-2002, 11:36 AM
Never seen it nore heard of it. Who's it by? 0_o

Ariumi Ketsyuki
03-19-2002, 09:24 AM
I love Doumyoji Tsukasa.. XD Hanazawa Rui is cool too, but he's just so quiet... And Shigeru! Oh wow, I'm reminiscing! I'm so glad someone else has seen it! It's really great. I have the whole series.. I love it!
But you know, I don't know who it's by, I'll have to look that up..

Chidori
04-03-2002, 12:12 PM
It's by Youko Kamio. I've read parts of it. It's ok. I like Junpei, and Tsubaki for some reason.

ShizukaSasayaki
04-06-2002, 09:58 PM
I've heard of it, but I've never seen or read it. It does sound interesting though. **goes off websearching**

Ariumi Ketsyuki
04-08-2002, 10:38 AM
Yes! You do that! ^__^

Ariumi Ketsyuki
04-10-2002, 10:13 AM
Well.. It's about this girl named Makino Tsukushi and she goes to a rich kid school, but she's really poor. There's this group of 4 guys called the F4 and they totally run the school! She gets into a fight with the leader, and soon the whole school is after her.. BUT.. Ta da! He falls in love with her. It's about all their crazy adventures, meeting enemies and friends. But then.. of course, it gets totally sad and I crieeed for hours! I suggest IF you are going to check it out, watch the anime, before reading the manga. ^__^

tiv
04-25-2004, 03:32 AM
..nope..never even heard of it oo;