PDA

View Full Version : Tenchi muyo

~Sasami~
01-18-2002, 04:11 PM
Tenchi Rocks! Give me your opinions, and Tell me your favorite animes!

Moon hime
01-18-2002, 08:55 PM
Sasami/Tsunami and Little Washu/Washu are my favorite characters. My fav. anime is DarkStalkers and my fav. char in that is Morrigan.

Fox of Silver
01-18-2002, 09:04 PM
I absolutely love the OVA's (I can't wait for the 3rd OVA series in Japan this spring and I want to get my hands on the DVD's of the first two BADLY)

Other than that, Tenchi Universe is OK and Tenchi in Tokyo sucks. (Well, there were a few funny episodes)

~Serenity~
01-18-2002, 09:40 PM
Do they still show it on Toonami?
My fav character is SASAMI she is the cutest.
Then my next favs are.
Ayaka and Ryoko
I can't chose which one is better so they are tied in first.
see yahs aroun

ParaParaJMo
01-19-2002, 07:08 AM
I was never into Tenchi. I thought the movies were incredibly great but the series was boring to me. One of my favorite animes are Initial D, Berserk, Street Fighter II V, Slam Dunk, and Video Girl Ai. My favorite characters are the Takahashi brothers from Initial D and the RX-7 FC (Yes, I consider a car a character), and Griffith from Berserk, Ryu and Guile from SFIIV, and Sakuragaki from Slam Dunk and Youta from VGAi

Ana Maico
01-19-2002, 02:38 PM
<table border=0 cellspacing=15 cellpadding=0 border=0 valign=top><tr><td valign=top>http://www.magicalshoujo.com/psam/pretty.gif</td>
<td valign=top><font face=trebuchet mt size=1><p align=justify>Â*Â*Â*I dislike Tenchi Muyo. I admit I have a love for Sasami, since she was one of my past characters, but only in Pretty Sammy. She looks better, the story is better, and no annoy Ayeka or Tenchi in one of them. :D w00t&#33; Lookit her in PS, how much cuter does she look?</td></tr>
<tr><td></td><td align=right><font face=verdana size=1 color="000000">

PrincessAyekaLove
01-19-2002, 03:18 PM
I luff Tenchi Muyo&#33;&#33;My fav char. ish Ayeka,Ryoko,and Washu&#33;&#33;XD

Gryffindor Dejiko
01-21-2002, 02:57 AM
Sasami is my favorite character. Even Ryoko (she&#39;s my 2nd fav). When Sasami transforms into Pretty Sammy, it is so kawaii&#33;

Prince Darien
01-21-2002, 09:40 AM
Tenchi Muyo and Tenchi Universe are ok, but Tenchi in Tokyo I didn&#39;t like that much. My favorite character would have to be Washu. Sasami is the only character I don&#39;t like.

~Serenity~
01-21-2002, 11:48 AM
My fav character is Sasami she is really sweet.
I think she takes care of mostly all the main characters she is the on the cooks. see yah aroun.
~Sere Chanz~

Hotohori
01-21-2002, 01:14 PM
Tenchi use to b a prsonal favourite. I love it still..Washuu is my favourite charechter because shes the only one who ddt beg for tenchi when she wanted him. she just took him. Ayeka..I despise, sorry kids (Cant they just.put her back on the spaceship so she can annoy her own people?)

PikuHime
01-30-2002, 12:29 AM
I would have probarly liked tenchi if it wasnt for the fact that it has never been aired in sweden and wont either...
the same goes for EVA, DB* and any episode of SM above SMR... (i have those subbed so dont worry)...

so my faves are Digi Charat (Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiii) SM and Kenshin OVA...

PrincessSasami
01-30-2002, 10:36 AM
At some points, Sasami annoys the Hell out of me. But, I suppose I like her anyways. My all time Favorite Charcater is Tsunami, Second is Ryoko, Third Washu, and Fifth Kiyone. Ayeka has an annoying voice, But she&#39;s still a cool character.

tiv
04-25-2004, 03:10 AM
i thought that &#39;twas okies...i like other things...like..captain tylor :3 and nadia...