PDA

View Full Version : Can someone...?

Daemon
02-15-2002, 01:33 PM
Well, it takes a lot of practice, but the best way is to get a hold of some pictures and break down how they were drawn. This way you'll kind of get a feel for the artist's style, but you have to veer away from that and try to develop your own style.

This was in the last issue of Animerica Extra, so I guess it's as official as can get.

Ashita Enzeru
02-24-2002, 09:01 AM
Everyone has their own ways of learning to draw anime. Personally, when I was little, I started tracing things and then branched off into my own style. There are also lots of tutorials, both in books and online. There's a series that has been coming out for a while, and in a couple of months will even have a computer program that teaches you how to color, that I think is called Learn to draw Manga, or something like that.

My personal favorite tutorial isPolykarbon.com (http://www.polykarbon.com/) . It's got some great eyecandy, as well as expressions and the like. ^__^

Fox of Silver
02-28-2002, 08:18 PM
That site's good, however, if you want to learn to draw manga and anime really well, I highly suggest buying a book on it.

tiv
04-25-2004, 02:29 AM
first off....take a lot of life drawing classes...that will help X_x believe me...