PDA

View Full Version : My Top 10 Anime Romance/Comedy Of All The Time

Animemeed
02-28-2016, 05:42 AM
My Top 10 Anime genre Romance Comedy If you like Follow Me in My Channel youtube Thank you

10. Ookami-san To Shichinin No Nakama-tachi
9. Inu X Boku Secret Service
8. Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi (Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple)
7. Toradora!
6. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (My Little Monster)
5. Golden Time
4. Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru (My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU)
3. Kimi ni Todoke (From Me to You)
2. Skip Beat!
1. Kaichou wa Maid-sama! (Class President is a Maid!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZVwobs6GWk

Qoco
02-28-2016, 12:49 PM
I would follow you on your YouTube channel but unfortunately I'm not seeing Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo in that list of yours.

Kirito
02-29-2016, 08:16 AM
Funny thing is, last night I decided I wanted to watch another romance anime and I couldn't decide on one so now I'm watching Clannad, and everyone keeps telling me it's going to make me cry. We'll see about that.

Sulkin
02-29-2016, 11:34 PM
Funny thing is, last night I decided I wanted to watch another romance anime and I couldn't decide on one so now I'm watching Clannad, and everyone keeps telling me it's going to make me cry. We'll see about that.

YOU WILL CRY. I've only had one friend who never cried about it, but then again I cry easily. :p

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

My Top 10 Anime genre Romance Comedy If you like Follow Me in My Channel youtube Thank you

10. Ookami-san To Shichinin No Nakama-tachi
9. Inu X Boku Secret Service
8. Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi (Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple)
7. Toradora!
6. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (My Little Monster)
5. Golden Time
4. Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru (My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU)
3. Kimi ni Todoke (From Me to You)
2. Skip Beat!
1. Kaichou wa Maid-sama! (Class President is a Maid!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZVwobs6GWk

I loved Kaichou Wa Maid-sama!! It was so cute, and funny. :p To me it was a bit dramatic at some parts, but I still loved it! One of the first anime I watched haha

Anime Forum
03-01-2016, 01:35 AM
Ahhh, very clever yet cliche approach to advertising your youtube channel. The "make discussion then runoff approach".

Holocast
03-01-2016, 09:00 AM
Yay for shameless advertising!

Anyway.. here's my fun list in no particular order:

1. Clannad
2. Sukisho
3. Nana
4. Skip Beat!
5. ToHeart
6. Akagami no Shirayuki-Hime
7. Makura no Danshi (lolol)
8. Kimi ni Todoke
9. Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai
10. And of course Ouran High School Host Club

Kumagawa
03-04-2016, 06:14 PM
now I'm watching Clannad, and everyone keeps telling me it's going to make me cry. We'll see about that.

I don't think you'll cry. You don't seem like a person who would.

natsu d
03-20-2016, 09:39 AM
im not the romantic-anime-watching-person but i've watched Maid-sama and ouran high school.....:confused::redface::redface::oy:

Mharvey454
03-22-2016, 08:57 PM
I love Maid-sama! I love how smart and strong Misaki was. She is like one of my favorite anime characters of all time! If you like romance anime, I would really recommend Kamisama Kiss (Kamisama Hajimemashita) It's free to watch on Hulu. It's my favorite anime of all time. Tomoe is so :love:

Peppermint Hearts
04-01-2016, 02:58 PM
My top or actually favorites are 1. Golden Time 2. Don't Leave Me Alone Daisy 3. Ah! My Goddess 3. Maid Sama 4. Toradora 5. Itazura Na Kiss or Playfull Kiss
6. Blue Spring Ride 7. My Little Monster...I can't think of any others right now. Rosario and Vampire is another.