PDA

View Full Version : Signup: Morto City

katfriend
01-26-2016, 06:17 AM
Here is a basic rundown of what you should include in your character sheet. Make sure to have a quick read of the RP thread here (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?128641-Morto-City&p=2871869#post2871869) before signing up.

Name:

Mutation Free or Vampire? :

Appearance:

Bio:

Yuuzuki
01-26-2016, 09:36 AM
yo I've been roleplaying for a while now and I would like to participate in this one too. I'll not be online too much this week sadly enough.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Gaelan Cromwyll
Mutation Free
Appearance: Dark brown straight hair till his neck, dark green eyes, has a slim build. Wears glasses and has a long scar over his right eye. Age:19
Occupation: Works in the underworld, from killing to torture and some more delicate jobs like infiltration.
Bio: Despite not being, Gaelan often hangs out with vampires and has ended up as an assassin in the underworld. He joined the local gangs at the age of nine. He had to work his way up the hard way, since the vampire's don't really trust him but over the years he has gained their respect. Even if he's young he can stand his own in battle even if he does not look like it and wants to see that vampire's and the mutation free get equal rights. He doesn't like to talk about his past or family. Even his name is most likely a fake.

Black-Cat0001
02-16-2016, 02:32 PM
Question do Succubus exist as a result of mutation or is it strictly Mut turns into vamp and mut free citizens?