PDA

View Full Version : Naruto

SquallRealm
12-25-2003, 01:53 AM
Aww man, if you guys have no clue about this anime. Youre all missing out on a lot.

Its about a a boy, naruto, thats his name, yes...and hes born from this Nine-Tails Fox Demon. Well, he has this powers basically. But, the Leaf Village of Kohona hates him for that. He has no friends, hes an orphan, yadda yadda.

He's a teen, wanting people to acknowledge him. And this anime is based on NINJAS! Awesome. Man, I -could- explain more but I know I might bore all of you. Just check it out. Downlaod the eps in kazza -lite- and some naruto sites. But you need bitorent to do so for those sites. Episode 63 is already up. Pretty awesome. I recomend this anime/manga.

oOoKenshinoOo
12-25-2003, 06:07 AM
It's over-all a good anime. With over 25 Episodes, and one game on the ps2, and two on gamecube, it's a pretty big HIT in japan right now. It's a great anime, I Highly reccomend it.

oOoKenshinoOo
12-27-2003, 03:54 PM
It's not a girl anime. It really isn't. Sorry to tell you this, but it's not. It's not like inuyasha, which is a weird, too long anime.

SquallRealm
12-27-2003, 09:21 PM
Because, it really plays more dramatic roles on guys. Less on girls.

Alright, Sakura and Ino. The best ninja student in that anime. What is there life reflected on? Being the best in the class/group/ and fo Uchiha Sasuke.

It also emphasizes on old karate/martial jutsu form. My college friends/old high school buds got me into this. Besides, its hilarious. But I swore I would never like another anime after Initial D. But then, that all changed over the summer I guess.

Oh yea, ANBU had released episode 64 and those online mangas for chapters 109+. Thank god. I thought they wouldnt continue on. Here is the link site: You Need Torrent, yo. =) (http://www.gotwoot.net/series.php?p=info&sec=1)
Enjoy.

Hououji Fuu
12-28-2003, 10:49 AM
"I have the first two manga books of it, and so far I absoloutely love the story. Kakashi is quite an interesting fellow, I must add. He reminds me of you sometimes, Kai.

oOoKenshinoOo
02-20-2004, 11:10 PM
Got 1-30, questions. Who is the strongest ninja in the whole series, other than naruto, and kakashi? Sasuke doesn't count. And, kakashi, aim me. I wanna show you something, it's Hilarious.

Kakashi
02-21-2004, 08:45 PM
Tsunade, the 3rd Hokage, Naruto, and Orochiamaru is indeed the strongest out of all the characters.
Kakashi somehow have the Sharingan eye. So basically, he seems strong because of his "bossy but good" side towards Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura.

Oh yea, this is definately not a girl type anime thing. By far, Naruto is pretty wickedly sick. [/boy term for 'good']

I just finished watching episode 70. Shikamaru is hecka hilarious. That troublesome kid. LOL.

AIM: PM me for it. Too lazy to PM you or anyone.

lionx
02-22-2004, 07:24 AM
Well to me Naruto only has good spirit, he doesnt seem to have much else of value(besides his demonfox, without it i dont think he seems so special). To me Sasuke has more potential basically with his Sharingan and his ability to easily learn the move once copied. However Shikamaru i would say has the most ability non-combat related...i dunno i just dont find Nauto so special without his Kyubi and only thing admirable is his spirit...or so it seems to me..

I like this anime XD read the manga up to chp 200 or so

Kakashi
02-22-2004, 05:48 PM
Yea. They kinda based the whole story on Sasuke. Everyone wants his Sharingan. Orochiamaru wants Sasuke the most, only his plan is to control all the countries with just a Sharingan.

Surprisingly, they showed little background on the Uchiha clan. Thats what makes the whole story plot maing me go all crazy for the next episode. Im sure Itachi (Sasuke's older bro) will play a big role in the later episodes.

ANBU and AnimeOne ae doing quite well with the airing of the show.

oOoKenshinoOo
02-29-2004, 02:42 AM
Yep, it is a great show.

lionx
03-01-2004, 07:10 PM
I think a "girl anime" is just a general term for the romance animes and the sort, not that this anime isnt for girls....=/

Tenchi Masaki
03-10-2004, 11:59 PM
This anime pwns(excuse the CS language but it does oh and pwns=it rules, dominates, etc.). It was actually the first manga I've ever read T.T *watching anime and reading manga are very different*(thank you Shonen Jump!). My friend got me all the episodes, and my favorite character is Rock Lee. He's awesome, and even though Sakura doesn't like him (She eventually likes him...well sorta...ehrm kinda) he protects her. Rock Lee VS Gaara=GREAT FIGHT! And when Rock Lee says "Roger!" or "GAI-SENSEI!" it is so funny. Naruto is also great because it stays almost true, if not perfect, to the manga plotline(Kinda rare if u ask me, but hey I'm not an ultra otaku).

I hope they translate this over to the US, but the voice acting for the characters might scare me, and putting it on a network like the KidsWB block would just edit out all the blood and stuff (And probably....definitely Naruto's Sexy Jutsu Technique). Either put it on Anime Network or Adult Swim please!*hears crickets chirping*

I've heard rumors, that the Naruto Game for the PS2 will be ported over her to the good ol US! I LOVE IT YES PLEASE DON'T DELAY/PULL MY LEG! I've heard from friends, and have seen Naruto(PS2) in some Video Game magazines, but ya never know...they did delay Halo 2 AND Fable T.T!!!

Alright if you've read my whole post thank you, you have the patience of a wiseman! Take care and have a nice day!

tiv
04-03-2004, 08:04 PM
O_o;;; heard about it...don't feel like watching it...