PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Fan Fiction writers for art collaboration!

mattjay
01-19-2016, 01:59 AM
Hello!

Please let me know if there is a more suitable place to post this message.

I am looking to connect with some fan fiction writers to collaborate on an art project with.

It doesn't matter what series you write about, just looking for someone who takes their writing seriously, and is active in fandom communities. Additionally, someone that would be open to potentially participating in a project that would use some of their existing writing, unpaid but fully credited of course.

Much more details of course if you are interested and want to reach out to me. Give me a shout at [email protected]

Thanks!

Kumagawa
01-20-2016, 05:16 PM
Why would I want to do this and what will you be doing with the fanfiction you reveice? This is kinda important for us to know, dude.

Sulkin
01-20-2016, 05:29 PM
Why would I want to do this and what will you be doing with the fanfiction you reveice? This is kinda important for us to know, dude.

I sent an email and never got a response I asked the same questions?

Kumagawa
01-20-2016, 05:55 PM
I sent an email and never got a response I asked the same questions?

Yeah I sent an email too, like a minute ago.

I googled the guy as well, and it seems like he's some sort of art graduate who makes short films. I'm curious at least.

Also, since he ignored your email, I have a slight suspicion. I'm thinking that the OP posted this very same thread in a lot of other different places, and is now just sifting through however many emails he got without responding to them.
Kinda scummy, but hey, I don't care.

Sulkin
01-20-2016, 06:12 PM
Well that's sorta messed up, doesn't it sort of count as spam?

Kumagawa
01-20-2016, 08:00 PM
Well that's sorta messed up, doesn't it sort of count as spam?
Mmh, probably maybe. All I want to know is what this kook is planning, to be honest.

Sulkin
01-20-2016, 10:36 PM
Same. I'm really curious about what's going on here...

Holocast
01-20-2016, 10:44 PM
Maybe using the email addresses he receives to put in a data base for sending out spam stuff? That could be highly possible, especially if it's been a while and you have yet to hear a reply.

It's like the guy that posted about wanting a writer for his manga, he never messaged me about that but luckily email wasn't involved.

mynamebilalzahid
03-17-2016, 01:16 AM
use social sites for this, second: if you want more speedy results to come then i would suggest you to visit fiverr and hire someone to do your job.