PDA

View Full Version : I forgot the title of an Anime

pandaboi
01-08-2016, 09:35 PM
I'm not sure if this is in the right section so sorry if it is

-It has spoilers I guess if you know what I'm talking about? But noone knows and I definitely remember watching it, and most stuff that happens.

Okay, it is video game and super power/magic themed
It is short, like 6-13 episodes

It goes a little like this-

(I'm not sure if I'm confusing this part with another anime. And no, it's not "K") There is a website where people go to get a game, and there is a hidden link that people click and they get powers from it. But I think that they don't know it's real life or something like that (I know for a fact the rest happened) There is a mastermind behind all of this who hides in an invisible head quarters floating above the city. Members who join the game go there to get promoted, therefore getting stronger. The main character has a team to try to stop it. As the anime progresses the team fights these people with powers. The enemies' strength is determined by their rank because they get stronger if they have a higher rank. I remember that there is a big fight with a guy who's power is fire. Then they find the head quarters and break in, when they are inside they are greeted by a woman who is extremely strong and they have an intense fight with her. The main character goes deeper into the head quarters and we realize the main antagonists superpowers is to control space or something and he does weird stuff and makes trick rooms or something.

This sounds extremely weird but I have been trying to find it for years but I can't. I know it wasn't a dream I had lol, and I watched it on Netflix a while ago but it doesn't seem to be on there anymore.

If you can figure it out I owe you my life. Thanks ^^