PDA

View Full Version : Escaflowne

ParaParaJMo
10-31-2001, 05:20 PM
i saw the whole series around 5 years ago. i think it kicks heiney
big time. i thought it was an interseting series with interesting plot twists. the fox kids version with a complete piece of garbage and fox kids need to be shot for such ugliness and the dubbing was very horrible.

all i need to see is the movie.

Firefly of Death
11-15-2001, 12:34 PM
yeah it does look dark n stuff, but i still havent seen it!!!!!!! i wanna see it!!

Isamu Hajime
11-27-2001, 12:16 AM
escaflowne was a surprisingly good anime, i caught it about a year ago, the plot twists were very cool.

Relena chan
01-02-2002, 11:22 AM
I liked Escaflowne, but I've only seen the dub. I cant get the sub anywhere....still I was disappointed by the ending too...call me a mush, but I didnt want them to seperate!

Kyo Kusanagi
01-02-2002, 12:27 PM
Yeah, I liked the series, but they butchered it beyond belief on FOX.

Princess Minako
01-04-2002, 12:15 PM
I got it subbed AVI style in Australia.  Its really good subbed.  Its a good series over all, but they could have done a better ending.  Sort of a let down... blech

The Goddess has spoken

ParaParaJMo
01-19-2002, 07:05 AM
anyone here seen the movie yet??? i liked how they redesigned Allen.

Only good dubbed voice in Esca was probably Van and Allen as well like I said before.

Dingle_The_Daring
01-27-2002, 12:04 PM
I've seen the series about 2 years ago, I thought the ending was really well done. Before the movie came out for Escaflowne, I thought It was going to be a continuation of the series but Instead it was suprisingly different. I found the movie to be just as well done as the Series for It's was kinda like a miniature summary of it. Some of the new ideas in the movie were really bad... Yes I agree that the draconians should have special abilities other than just have wings.. but that invisible magic thing.. that was just... lame, did I miss something, was it chi(ki)? Even if it was Chi(ki), it should've been something unique and different. Things that the movie should've included were the pendants power, more developped characters for eriya and nariya... or however  it's supposed to be spelt... and the history of Van, especially of his parents.... well that about sums up my thoughts about the series and the movie.

tiv
04-25-2004, 03:07 AM
XD i have the series and i still haven't watched like...the last three tapes of it