PDA

View Full Version : Shinzo

Kestrel Redwind
09-28-2002, 07:51 AM
Over the past couple of months I have enjoyed a series of Anime called 'Shinzo'. I have asked few people and many seem to not have heard of it. Does this particular Anime exist in America? Being in England myself. I found it thoroughly enjoyable, and a very touching series. If anyone has seen the program, or at least heard of it, please leave a post, and tell me, is Shinzo a rarity? ((The picture below is a scene of 'Mushra' one of the main characters/heroes, in 'Hyper Form'.))

Tears of Moonlight
09-28-2002, 09:19 AM
I've seen this particular anime. It’s a tv-show in The Netherlands, called 'Road to Shinzo'. Well, seeing as the series is also on the air in the Netherlands, I don't think it's such a rarity, but I could be wrong. I don’t know whether it’s on the air in America, or not. I like this anime, the only thing I didn't like was its ending. I don't know whether you've seen the final episode, but I don't know, I guess I was kinda disappointed by it. I don’t know how I expected it to end, but not like this.

Kestrel Redwind
09-28-2002, 03:51 PM
The last episode? The one where Mushrambo amd Yakumo die together and rise up into the skies, into Shinzo? If that's what you mean, then, yes, I have seen it. I found it very touching and it made me cry, personally.

tiv
04-25-2004, 04:08 AM
there was someone else on the same board talking about the same exact anime and that they'd taken it off the air..i personally have never heard of it o.o; sorry...