PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Games

Kaitou Ace
10-01-2004, 12:17 AM
Wanted to know if anyone here has any of the various Naruto games, and what do you think of them?

I have Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 2 for the GameCube

and

Naruto: Narutimate to Hero 1 and 2 for the PlayStation2

Currently I am not sure which one is best. If you have people to play with, the gamecube game will probably be more fun with four player battle royale mode. But the PS2 games feel more true to the series, with more strategy being neccesary. Also I like having multiple specials with different characters, that the gamecube game doesn't offer.

So if anyone has any of these games (or wants to know more about them) post here ^_^;

ninjaStan
10-01-2004, 10:31 AM
hey..i want naruto 4 gamecube!! :angry:

sesshomaruandrin
10-13-2004, 10:31 PM
where can i get the games for ps2?????????????????????????????????:ph34r:

Shadowstarr
10-14-2004, 11:52 AM
my friend has a naruto game 4 gba and i want it sooooooo bdly but i dunno where 2 get it :(

Schneedrache
10-14-2004, 01:16 PM
I have the naruto rpg for gameboy and whichever one just came out for ps2, the fighting one, i've played that one and will own it soon.

Cless Alvein
10-14-2004, 03:06 PM
Hmm. Tell me more about the PS2 games?

My roommate is currently downloading and watching Naruto episode by episode,
from what bits I end up paying attention to, it looks pretty decent, and mostly
true to the manga for the few issues of it that I read.

A Naruto game may be a decent addition to our collection if it's any good.

Jimbo
10-15-2004, 11:44 AM
I got a chance to play the Naruto Games over at AnimeExpo and Ani-Magic, LOADS of fun. I wish I was able to get my hands on an imported version, I suppose there's a way, that's what we have Ebay for heh. I could only imagine seeing an english version of the Naruto Game if they decide to license the anime here on the states(the series is slowly gaining momentum here in the states though, which is awesome). Oh well, I'll have to settle for screenshots and remember the fun I had playing the game back at the conventions.

SwOrDzYs
10-15-2004, 03:36 PM
AHHHH!! i heard but not seen the naruto games....

Schneedrache
10-16-2004, 03:45 PM
the fighting one for ps2 is pretty fun. it just burns out your hands really fast because every time you perform an attack you have to press a button really fast to press it more times than the opponent, if you do, the attack continues to another one where you have to press the button really fast again.