PDA

View Full Version : Yuru yuri reviews?

Na11
12-01-2015, 10:09 AM
I am thinking about watching this:http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/2/52921.jpg
Have you watched it?Is it good?

Jasanime
12-01-2015, 01:31 PM
I watched the first few eps. It was ok but a little over-the-top for my liking. I recommend just giving it a go, you might love it....

Kirito
12-01-2015, 08:04 PM
I watched the first few eps. It was ok but a little over-the-top for my liking. I recommend just giving it a go, you might love it....

Says the girl with the "Festive!" mood hmm? Nah jk.

I don't even know what it's about maybe I should go look it up. BUT judging by the cover I don't think it's my cup of tea haha.

Anime Forum
12-03-2015, 12:04 AM
Yuru Yuri is amazing and if you like sol, you'll fall in love with it.

Jasanime
12-03-2015, 02:26 PM
Says the girl with the "Festive!" mood hmm? Nah jk.

I don't even know what it's about maybe I should go look it up. BUT judging by the cover I don't think it's my cup of tea haha.

Lol. Different kind of festive :-)
So the title means like 'Lazy yuri" or something like that. It's about a group of girls at an all-girls school and most of them have some degree of Yuri (lesbian) fantasies about one or more of the other girls. It's somewhat echhi, but more light-hearted and funny than an actual romance yuri.
I remember one character in particular was quite perverted, and she was my fave. But it just didn't hold my interest enough personally.