PDA

View Full Version : Madoka Magica Film 4 Confirmed

Sr Machinehead
11-27-2015, 03:37 AM
So for those of you who are out of the loop an interested I'm here to break the late news that Film 4 has been confirmed and from the trailer seems to be a continuation of the conflict/relationship of Madokers and Homhomu. So lets just have a general hype thread I guess.

Jasanime
11-27-2015, 02:25 PM
YES!!! More Madoka!!!! I'm excited, but I really can't imagine where else the story could go...... If the quality is on par with Rebellion I'm certain I'll enjoy it.

Anime Forum
11-27-2015, 05:58 PM
Source?

I'm finding no info on this.

Sr Machinehead
11-27-2015, 06:55 PM
Well I may have jumped the gun a small amount on film but we will be getting something new related to Madoka. Apparently it's still shrouded until sometime during the shaft event this week. A full film would be nice and somewhat expected to springboard off of Rebellion though.

Anime Forum
11-27-2015, 08:03 PM
Well I may have jumped the gun a small amount on film but we will be getting something new related to Madoka. Apparently it's still shrouded until sometime during the shaft event this week. A full film would be nice and somewhat expected to springboard off of Rebellion though.

I'd enjoy a new movie, but wonder where they could go with it. I'm not saying it isn't possible or anything because it certainly is. I just hope they don't ruin a good franchise with a bad ending!

Jasanime
11-28-2015, 01:33 AM
After some investigating it may have been an April Fool's joke.... :-(

Anime Forum
11-28-2015, 01:59 AM
After some investigating it may have been an April Fool's joke.... :-(

I saw that when this thread was first posted, but just assumed he actually had a source..

Sr Machinehead
11-28-2015, 03:17 AM
Well initially yes, the film confirmation was me jumping the gun on something I saw earlier that day but there was a concept film shown for the series earlier on the 27th. So far nothing is confirmed officially, but apparently there is a good chance at more from the series. you can check ann or some of the other big sites.