PDA

View Full Version : Tell a story about a book

Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades
11-26-2015, 12:10 PM
Tell us a bit about what book you read recently. I read Angle By Cliff MC Nish.
A wonderful book about two friends getting to know each other. Including Freya becoming an Half Angel. Freya is reminded of her childhood where she was put into an hospital as an asylum patient. She was usually obsessed about angels and tries to forget it and Stephanie tries to remind her. She finds that a dark angel becomes dark if they only care of one person. Read the story, you will love the drama.

Anime Forum
11-28-2015, 02:07 AM
I read a book about a busty anime teacher getting nailed by some guy.

She encountered mind-break and drooled like some perverted pig.

Sympathy
11-29-2015, 06:25 PM
I read a book about a busty anime teacher getting nailed by some guy.

She encountered mind-break and drooled like some perverted pig.

what schools have anime teachers? i wanna go to that school. i also want to nail the teacher like in the book you read.

this isn't a recent read, but i've read the Dark Tower series (7 novels) several times and its heavily influenced my writing style and general interests.

ZombieWolf2508
11-30-2015, 01:13 PM
When I was in elementary school, we read this series about cats that lived in tribes in a forest. It was really weird and kinda amusing.

Kirito
11-30-2015, 05:03 PM
My most recent read was Death Troopers: Star Wars by Joe Scherieber

Trig Longo (14 years old) and his older brother Kale Longo are inmates aboard the prison barge Purge. They just watched their father get murdered by the prison guard captain. The barge breaks down and they come across a derelict/abandoned Star Destroyer (sort of like a war ship) in space. The entire 10,000 man crew is gone. All the inmates and guards aboard the barge die of disease except for a few people who are immune. In attempt to escape they board the star destroyer and soon realize the crew of 10,000 isn't gone...

Essentially a Star Wars/Zombie mash up. Had a couple famous characters and some mystery. Short but a pretty decent read.

Anime Forum
11-30-2015, 08:02 PM
what schools have anime teachers? i wanna go to that school. i also want to nail the teacher like in the book you read.

this isn't a recent read, but i've read the Dark Tower series (7 novels) several times and its heavily influenced my writing style and general interests.

Schools drawn by virgins who know how to sell copies of their lustful imagination!

I applaud their taste and argue they deserve an award of author of the decade!