James Patterson
John Flanagan
L. A. Meyer
Richelle Meade
Anthony Horowitz
Kady Cross
William Shakespeare
Rick Riordan

And a bunch of other ones that I can't name at the top of my head at the moment.

Digimon_Sommelier
09-12-2015, 03:29 PM
Norton Juster
J.K. Rowling

That's pretty much it for me.

Kirito
09-12-2015, 05:11 PM
Rick Riordan
James Dashner
John Green
J.K. Rowling

SaraG25
09-13-2015, 07:13 PM
Norton Juster
J.K. Rowling

That's pretty much it for me.

I don't think I have ever heard of Norton Juster. What book or series does he write?

Rick Riordan
James Dashner
John Green
J.K. Rowling

J.K Rowling it awesome. Do you guys have a Pottermore account?

Kirito
09-13-2015, 07:35 PM
I don't think I have ever heard of Norton Juster. What book or series does he write?

Uh yeah I haven't been on it since Pottermore was released, had some type of beta account or something, I'll have to fish the info up somewhere.

SaraG25
09-13-2015, 07:45 PM
Uh yeah I haven't been on it since Pottermore was released, had some type of beta account or something, I'll have to fish the info up somewhere.

If you want to add me on there I can give you my username.

Nesh
09-14-2015, 12:59 AM
Sidney Sheldon

Digimon_Sommelier
09-14-2015, 05:41 PM

Norton Juster wrote 'The Phantom Tollbooth.'

J.K. Rowling is indeed amazing. I don't think she should have ended 'Harry Potter' at just 7 epic books. An 8th book would have been great!!

Also, yes, I am on Pottermore. Ravenclaw in the house.

SaraG25
09-14-2015, 10:14 PM
Norton Juster wrote 'The Phantom Tollbooth.'

J.K. Rowling is indeed amazing. I don't think she should have ended 'Harry Potter' at just 7 epic books. An 8th book would have been great!!

Also, yes, I am on Pottermore. Ravenclaw in the house.

I believe she is writing books for Harry's kids generation now. That's what I have heard anyway.

No kidding, I am in Ravenclaw too^.^

Digimon_Sommelier
09-15-2015, 06:58 PM
That's great! :)

SaraG25
09-16-2015, 02:10 AM
Yeah^.^ So hopefully in a few years we will be getting some new stuff from her!

Do you go on Pottermore often then or not really?

Blue Spirit
09-22-2015, 04:15 AM
I've been a fan of Sidney Sheldon for many years. It's such a shame that he passed away. I believe I have read pretty much every book he ever wrote and published. I should read the sequels to Master of the Game, which used to be my all time favourite book. I have reread it so many times that I grew tired of it and many other of his books that I owned. Other than Sheldon, I enjoy reading books written by Nora Roberts as well as her crime thriller In Death series as J.D. Robb, though I haven't been able to find more than the first four books translated so I may have to buy in English. I discovered that the In Death series is incredibly long - fifty-three books so far or something! As an old Harry Potter fan, I also like J.K. Rowling. I have her The Casual Vacancy in my bookshelf, but it's still untouched, I'm afraid. One of these days...

kaufen
11-03-2015, 09:26 AM
I have favorite authors, and the authors of my favorite books. There's a difference.

Favorite Author who did not write my Favorite Books:
Andrew Clements

Authors of my Favorite Books:
Melissa De La Cruz (the Blue Bloods series)
J.K. Rowling (the Harry Potter series)