PDA

View Full Version : Sw Battlefront

red storm
09-22-2004, 11:46 AM
So the game's out in the VS, but it still takes two days before it's here in Holland. So I'm asking, who has the game already? And what do you think of it?

E Nasty
09-22-2004, 05:43 PM
My friend got it and said it was insane. He likes it more than he likes Halo.

haruko
09-27-2004, 01:43 PM
the game isnt very fun.

but thats my opinion because:

i like being a sniper, you know sitting in trees waiting for your target and once they come youll get the perfect head shot. well in battle front that all gots shot to sh!t because theres to much action to stay in one place and if you dont move to capture the oints no one else will!!!

id stick with BF1942

Pakachu
10-01-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by haruko@Sep 27 2004, 12:43 PM
the game isnt very fun.

but thats my opinion because:

i like being a sniper, you know sitting in trees waiting for your target and once they come youll get the perfect head shot. well in battle front that all gots shot to sh!t because theres to much action to stay in one place and if you dont move to capture the oints no one else will!!!

id stick with BF1942
yeah, its a pain if ya wanna snipe. there are a few areas to snipe but mostly you kinda stay behind the action and pick people off above your teams heads... and hope you dont TK too often.

but i think the game is pretty fun, i rented it from blockbuster and promptly began to own the crap outta it.

Orca
12-03-2004, 09:15 PM
this game sadly disappointed me because u couldnt use a lightsabre and u cant kill any1 w/a lightsabre like [darth vador] they jus fly in the air if u get them with grenades and no blood shed or at least screamin sounds of begging not to die and i hate that u cant pick a person then the gun highly disapppointed im a big fan of SW

Orca
12-03-2004, 09:16 PM
this game is more of a rental game then a game that u wuld buy